2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Fukkin Padres…was rooting hard for them but how do you go scoreless in the last 26 out of 27 innings in the series???
:snoop:

Practically went scoreless for the final 3 straight games…outside of the 6 runs in the 2nd inning of Game 3.
:shaq2:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so all the baseball heads

whats the ultimate matchup this year

Dodgers vs Yankees or Mets vs Yankees?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
so all the baseball heads

whats the ultimate matchup this year

Dodgers vs Yankees or Mets vs Yankees?
Easily LA vs NY…especially since it’d be LA vs NY for 2 straight series with the Mets and Yankees

LA market vs NY market, legendary sports franchises, Ohtani vs Judge…probably more factors i’m leaving out too.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Feel like I can only get so upset about the LOB problem. We are the worst hitting team in the league and snuck in playoffs and made noise. The problem is that the Ilitch bozo failson needs to open up his fukking pocketbook and get some baseball people running the show. Good thing we lucked into a Cy Young winner

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My heart says Mets in 7, after they stick around for several games, be the pesky team they are, and snatch it in the end
YbmsV34.png

My brain says Dodgers in 5 or 6 after the Mets simply run out of gas and miracles.
YbmsV34.png

Trout knew what he was doing and sold his soul for the money. He should have hit free agency and gone to the Dodgers before Ohtani did it. Soto rejected the bid from Washington because he didn't wanna be another Joey Votto rotting away in a small market no one cares about. I'm looking at Trout's baseball reference page, and you can draw a line between 2019 and 2020, no more bold numbers, no more italic numbers. He's going to be Pujols status from age 33 to 40. While Ohtani gets shot after shot at post season heroics and possible championships.