2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are shameless to the end bro… You was posting that pump fake in 2022 with the red wave and now we to believe gop winning the house by 20 seats? After Dobbs and doubling down? :snoop:
At first I thought he was just extremely gullible. Maybe he still is. But now it’s getting a little nefarious…

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You are shameless to the end bro… You was posting that pump fake in 2022 with the red wave and now we to believe gop winning the house by 20 seats? After Dobbs and doubling down? :snoop:
At first I thought he was just extremely gullible. Maybe he still is. But now it’s getting a little nefarious…
Members of Congress are freaking out and yall think I’m being wild?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing that gets me! We have sitting members of Congress up for reelection freaking out and these guys are saying they're wrong. As if they don't have the best resources to see how voters feel! Peak delusions!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Congress is always freaking out. The media just so happens to be playing it up for engagement this time. If people had concerns it didn’t start two weeks ago.

Politicians being scared they are going to lose their job is almost as unsurprising as jordan Poole deciding to take a horrible jumper early in the shot clock

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Congress is always freaking out. The media just so happens to be playing it up for engagement this time. If people had concerns it didn’t start two weeks ago.

Politicians being scared they are going to lose their job is almost as unsurprising as jordan Poole deciding to take a horrible jumper early in the shot clock
No. Congress is not. Whens the last time a Dem Congress person asked the incumbent to step down because they were hurting the ticket? I'll wait.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No. Congress is not. Whens the last time a Dem Congress person asked the incumbent to step down because they were hurting the ticket? I'll wait.
The house especially is always freaking out to the point where it is a common joke in politics

Stick to your flip flopping back in forth in your thread about whether Trump is going to get indicted
convicted

jailed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The house especially is always freaking out to the point where it is a common joke in politics

Stick to your flip flopping back in forth in your thread about whether Trump is going to get indicted
convicted

jailed.
House has lower approval ratings than POTUS :mjlol:

If anything they’re dragging him down by not passing legislation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@FAH1223 youve been saying over and over the issue is Joe Biden is underperforming dem candidates in polls.

Now you’re saying that dem candidates will underperform due to Biden, but that’s counter factual to the data you’ve presented.

I think it’s better for folks to just say they’re afraid of a Trump presidency and work from there instead.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@FAH1223 youve been saying over and over the issue is Joe Biden is underperforming dem candidates in polls.

Now you’re saying that dem candidates will underperform due to Biden, but that’s counter factual to the data you’ve presented.

I think it’s better for folks to just say they’re afraid of a Trump presidency and work from there instead.
Dems will win in Nov and he knows that lol