2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

schumer's weakness is disgusting and pathetic. can you imagine how effectively republicans would be messaging, if a fukking liberal democrat was preventing military promotions? :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

schumer's weakness is disgusting and pathetic. can you imagine how effectively republicans would be messaging, if a fukking liberal democrat was preventing military promotions? :snoop:

We blaming this on schumer now? When other gop senate is getting in Tommy’s ass about the bullshyt he’s pulling? There is already a bipartisan plan to promote each and everyone military member who are eligible one by one

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
shout out to everyone crying about how manchin wasnt liberal enough. now you get jim justice :mjlol:

This seat flipped when Justice threw his hat in the ring. Manchin is getting up there in age, the state is getting redder, and his opponent is the current sitting Governor with high approval ratings. He was either going to announce he's not running again or get beaten in the election.

I'd be shouting out any Dems who actually thought the seat would remain a Dem seat after 2024.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

We blaming this on schumer now? When other gop senate is getting in Tommy’s ass about the bullshyt he’s pulling? There is already a bipartisan plan to promote each and everyone military member who are eligible one by one

Believe Lindsay Graham laid out the scenario of a Democratic Senator holding things up for BS as to why Tuberville should sit his ass down. Also, the Democratic messaging machine should be pushing his blockade during Veteran's Day weekend.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe Lindsay Graham laid out the scenario of a Democratic Senator holding things up for BS as to why Tuberville should sit his ass down. Also, the Democratic messaging machine should be pushing his blockade during Veteran's Day weekend.
you wouldnt be able to turn on Fox without hearing about how much the democrats hate america, side with the terrorists, that senator's connection to radical islam, etc :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lmaooo republicans not reading the room once again… Dems outside of WV pretty much consider Manchin a Republican he would not take votes from Biden if he ran for president in 2024… only place Manchin would have any success is WV :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Conservative White people live off of fear and hate so the messaging is easier.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They have to hold all of this plus Nevada just to maintain a 50-50 split in the Senate (Governor Jim Justice is winning Manchin's Senate seat) which would give Dems the advantage with VP Harris as the tiebreaking vote. PA, MI and WI will stay in Dem control. The others are not guaranteed.

The only way they stay at 51-50 is if they defend all of that and somehow they win Texas. Don't see that happening.

Ohio will be a problem because that's a Trump state. He won it in 2016 and 2020. JD Vance won the Senate election by like 8 points in 2022 against a strong Dem candidate, and Trump will be at the top of the ticket in 2024. If order for Sharod Brown to win re-election, either Ohio would have to turn blue completely or he would have to rely on split ticket voting where they vote Trump in the Presidential ticket, but Brown on the Senate ticket. That will be hard with Republican cult voters who would prefer to vote Republican straight down the ticket.

Losing Ohio gives Republicans control of the Senate 51-49. I wouldn't count on the weed and abortion results as an indicator of the 2024 Ohio Senate/President election. Some of the people who voted for abortion and weed were actually conservatives.

This is why Dems messed up with the Wisconsin Senate race in 2022. They desperately needed that seat and nominated the wrong person to face Ron Johnson. They had no business losing that.

F0hIqEyXgAE06mD.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

They have to hold all of this plus Nevada just to maintain a 50-50 split in the Senate (Governor Jim Justice is winning Manchin's Senate seat) which would give Dems the advantage with VP Harris as the tiebreaking vote. PA, MI and WI will stay in Dem control. The others are not guaranteed.

The only way they stay at 51-50 is if they defend all of that and somehow they win Texas. Don't see that happening.

Ohio will be a problem because that's a Trump state. He won it in 2016 and 2020. JD Vance won the Senate election by like 8 points in 2022 against a strong Dem candidate, and Trump will be at the top of the ticket in 2024. If order for Sharod Brown to win re-election, either Ohio would have to turn blue completely or he would have to rely on split ticket voting where they vote Trump in the Presidential ticket, but Brown on the Senate ticket. That will be hard with Republican cult voters who would prefer to vote Republican straight down the ticket.

Losing Ohio gives Republicans control of the Senate 51-49. I wouldn't count on the weed and abortion results as an indicator of the 2024 Ohio Senate/President election. Some of the people who voted for abortion and weed were actually conservatives.

This is why Dems messed up with the Wisconsin Senate race in 2022. They desperately needed that seat and nominated the wrong person to face Ron Johnson. They had no business losing that.

I said this all back in 2022. I pointed out that the Senate wasn't a win because losing Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Ohio pretty much guarantied that the Senate was gone in 2024. No one wanted to hear it and I got shouted down by the typical establishment cape crew.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I said this all back in 2022. I pointed out that the Senate wasn't a win because losing Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Ohio pretty much guarantied that the Senate was gone in 2024. No one wanted to hear it and I got shouted down by the typical establishment cape crew.
You said it back before the scotus overturned Roe… that’s the point… Gop been getting sonned into oblivion after the overturning of roe and that trend will not stop.. You will see a few upsets in the senate in 2024 specifically Cruz and Scott getting got

I keep telling you fools these white hoes want their rights to abortion. They saying Maga this and that then going right in that voting booth and voting for a democrat lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You said it back before the scotus overturned Roe… that’s the point… Gop been getting sonned into oblivion after the overturning of roe and that trend will not stop.. You will see a few upsets in the senate in 2024 specifically Cruz and Scott getting got

I keep telling you fools these white hoes want their rights to abortion. They saying Maga this and that then going right in that voting booth and voting for a democrat lol

Um, no, SCOTUS overturned Roe in June 2022. The election was in November 2022 and Democrats lost Wisconsin, Ohio, and North Carolina even while Roe was the hottest topic on everyone's minds. Plus they lost the House, including losing the popular vote 51-48.

Democrats couldn't win Wisconsin, Ohio, North Carolina, or the House just five months after Roe was overturned, but now you think somehow they're pull a clean sweep and defend Montana AND Ohio AND Arizona AND Wisconsin AND Michigan AND Pennsylvania AND the presidency, with zero losses. And no chances for pickups anywhere.

Good luck with that.