• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
fam - who the fukk voted Olu Fashanu? We are not drafting a tackle at 9. It should've been Edge if this is what we had left.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
fam - who the fukk voted Olu Fashanu? We are not drafting a tackle at 9. It should've been Edge if this is what we had left.
We literally did that just last year. You sound asinine trying to make it sound asinine. I voted Olu, but I wouldn't be mad if we went edge

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
We literally did that just last year. You sound asinine trying to make it sound asinine. I voted Olu, but I wouldn't be mad if we went edge

why wouldnt we draft a tackle?

By all accounts, they love Braxton. So, with such little draft capital this year, that would be a waste of resources.

Not only that but we only have one Edge rusher of note in the context of this mock.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By all accounts, they love Braxton. So, with such little draft capital this year, that would be a waste of resources.

Not only that but we only have one Edge rusher of note in the context of this mock.
solidifying both tackle positions for our #1 pick QB doesnt sound like a waste of resources for me. I dont know that it would make sense to take any edge not named Dallas Turner @ #9 and he was off the board in this exercise.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
solidifying both tackle positions for our #1 pick QB doesnt sound like a waste of resources for me. I dont know that it would make sense to take any edge not named Dallas Turner @ #9 and he was off the board in this exercise.

I'm just saying. You're ignoring the fact that they love Braxton at LT. That's why it would be a waste. Verse, Laitu, Chop are all Edge pieces that I think will be impactful.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying. You're ignoring the fact that they love Braxton at LT. That's why it would be a waste. Verse, Laitu, Chop are all Edge pieces that I think will be impactful.
they loved Fields too, but shipped him off when the opportunity for an upgrade presented itself

• Dap
Reactions: BBG