• ADONAI MITCHELL - WR - TEXAS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) Chicago Bears - CALEB WILLIAMS - QB USC (91% vote)
2) Washington Commanders - JAYDEN DANIELS - QB - LSU (68% vote)
3) New England Patriots - DRAKE MAYE - QB - NORTH CAROLINA (76% vote)
4) Arizona Cardinals - MARVIN HARRISON JR. - WR - OHIO STATE (82% vote)
5) LA Chargers - MALIK NABERS - WR - LSU (54% vote)
6) NY Giants - ROME ODUNZE - WR - WASHINGTON (54% vote)
7) Tennessee Titans - JOE ALT - OT - NOTRE DAME (79% vote)
8) Atlanta Falcons - DALLAS TURNER - EDGE - ALABAMA (54% vote)

Bears on the clock ...

@prime @Aveda @jerniebert @Rice N Beans @beaniemac @Po pimp @GoldenGlove @CHICAGO @red222 @jwinfield @Wolfpac @Gritsngravy @J-MIL @BBG @Samori Toure @kt773 @Morethan1 @chiefdogg @nefarious @So-Chi @MostReal @Chill b @cornercommission2k12 @TheFryingDutchman @Astroslik @get my pool @True Religion BuddhaMan @LEEeveryday @Ruck @DropTopDoc

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
prime prime trade back contender with Marvin, Nabers, Odunze & Alt off the board

Bears have big need at edge opposite Montez Sweat, but with Turner off the board, not sure any other edges qualify for the 9th pick IMO

I went Olu - has the build/set to project as a true LT - good length, quick feet - plug and play LT to protect Calebs blindside opposite another stud RT in Darnell Wright for Calebs career - getting two bonafide stuf Tackles for Caleb would be insane tbh, even though I am dreaming of Odunze falling to 9

also to note, Olu & Caleb were on the same HS team

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't know anything about their offensive line, so maybe it's not a need, but how do you not take a tackle here

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@IIVI I really like Fuaga as a prospect, and I know the Bears checked out his pro day ... but he is a classic RT to me, and we have Darnell Wright (who is outstanding). Need a blindside LT if we go OT IMO. Fuaga seems more likely to move to interior than ever switch to LT

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@IIVI I really like Fuaga as a prospect, and I know the Bears checked out his pro day ... but he is a classic RT to me, and we have Darnell Wright (who is outstanding). Need a blindside LT if we go OT IMO. Fuaga seems more likely to move to interior than ever switch to LT
You're right, I actually thought you guys were in the market for a RT not a LT :snoop:

That said, I love Fuaga as an elite guard the most. I think that guy is a great solid starting tackle (very similar measurements to Sewell) who provides depth there, but will be an outright special OG.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The great thing about this oline draft is you can always take some other lineman who you think is better. Latham or Fuatanu or someone else

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m leaning Olu. He’s the better pass blocker between he and Fuaga. And yall gotta keep Caleb alive.
we all want Odunze to fall, but if we walk away with Olu or Alt and can pair them with Darnell Wright for the next decade protecting Caleb ... that is just outstanding stuff, what a fukking foundation you would have with two stud OT's to pair with Caleb. Thats how you build winning football

I think Odunze is a sure fire high level playmaker though, if hes there, its easy BPA pick

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I won't vote since I'm not a Bears fan but if I did? Jared Verse. Pair him with Sweat and you complete that defense.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Jared Verse or the OL Chop from Penn State or if Rome is available grab him.