• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The buying pressure if McCarthy and Nabers are there at #5 :wow:

QB-needy teams know Giants are probably taking McCarthy.
Teams really sold on Nabers being on the same-tier as MHJ also would sending the farm.

The Chargers would be crazy to not take a team to the cleaners if the opportunity presents itself for that #5 pick. I'm thinking Vikings for #11, #23 and maybe something else potentially this year or next. I don't want the Bears to make the mistake of gutting their future with Caleb for a WR and Odunze may still be there at #9 anyways.

Giants are in a good spot too: take whoever doesn't get drafted between those two.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The buying pressure if McCarthy and Nabers are there at #5 :wow:

QB-needy teams know Giants are probably taking McCarthy.
Teams really sold on Nabers being on the same-tier as MHJ also would sending the farm.

The Chargers would be crazy to not take a team to the cleaners if the opportunity presents itself for that #5 pick. I'm thinking Vikings for #11, #23 and maybe something else potentially this year or next. I don't want the Bears to make the mistake of gutting their future with Caleb for a WR and Odunze may still be there at #9 anyways.

Giants are in a good spot too: take whoever doesn't get drafted between those two.
Get Herb some receivers

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Get Herb some receivers
I agree, but I don't mind getting a lot of OL and addressing the WR core in the 2nd and 3rd rounds either.

Plus all the salary cap next year means they can get a proven baller at WR. I think Hortiz has brought in some big names for Baltimore at WR through FA in the past.