• LAIATU LATU - EDGE - UCLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) Chicago Bears - CALEB WILLIAMS - QB USC (91% vote)
2) Washington Commanders - JAYDEN DANIELS - QB - LSU (68% vote)
3) New England Patriots - DRAKE MAYE - QB - NORTH CAROLINA (76% vote)
4) Arizona Cardinals - MARVIN HARRISON JR. - WR - OHIO STATE (82% vote)

Chargers on the clock ...

@Th3G3ntleman @IIVI @zayk35 @Recca Gatsby @mson

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ideally trade down and take Fuaga or Fautanu. Come back later and take Barton or Puni. They really need OL help and depth which all those players provide.

Fuaga and Fautanu project as capable starters at OT, but especially as elite guards. Fautanu can even play center. You can draft either and try them at OT to see if they're Penei Sewell.

Barton and Puni can play both guard and center with Puni being able to play tackle in a jam.

Chargers can essentially cover all their OL needs for Harbaugh's time in a single two round draft.

For this poll, picking Nabers to go BPA, but I think they trade down and take a team to the cleaners.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I voted Bowers only cause I cant see Harbaugh taking a receiver this high. Harbaugh loves his tight ends, and its second only to OLineman. Chargers seem set at tackle with Slater and Pipkins. It's too early for a guard, and none bring that type of value at 5.

I think if he does go receiver.. it'll be Odunze and not Nabers tho.. cause Harbaugh likes his wideouts physical, and ones that love to block. And that describes Rome to a T.

With all that said.. I just don't see the Chargers keeping this pick. I think they move it and gain some capital. They've got a chance to rebuild this pretty damn quick.

Mull

Pro
Daps
Not the biggest Herbert fan but Herbert x Nabers would be about as electric of a combo as you can get.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1) Chicago Bears - CALEB WILLIAMS - QB USC (91% vote)
2) Washington Commanders - JAYDEN DANIELS - QB - LSU (68% vote)
3) New England Patriots - DRAKE MAYE - QB - NORTH CAROLINA (76% vote)
4) Arizona Cardinals - MARVIN HARRISON JR. - WR - OHIO STATE (82% vote)

Chargers on the clock ...

@Th3G3ntleman @IIVI @zayk35 @Recca Gatsby @mson
Honestly, I think there needs to be a trade down option here
Cause I think JJ McCarthy will go 5 but not to the Chargers

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Harbaugh is clearly going Oline.
Who tho? He's got his bookend tackles, and there aren't any guards worthy of that high of a pick. I think @O.iatlhawksfan was onto something when he said they'd go OT but not one that people are talking about. That's one of the main reasons I'm thinking a trade down is 80-90% likely happening.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nabers. There is a fine line between being a run heavy offense and having a reciever room so bad that it is untenable. I might be overreacting but its one of the worst recieving rooms in NFL history.

Josh Palmer
Quentin
Derius Davis

These are your starters. Its unworkable not in a modern sense but in any sense.

Drafting Joe Alt a left tackle at 5 only to move him to the right side would be so inexplicibly stupid I can't even rationalize it which means it'll probably happen.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can 100% see them takin Fuaga. Dude's a run game mauler.. the Harbaugh style of runnin shyt.

6'6 325 lbs.
33 1/4" arm
10 3/8" hands
5.09 40 yard dash
1.79 10 yard split
28" Vertical
9'1"Broad Jump

6'6 324 lbs
33 1/8" arm
10 1/8" hands
5.13 40 yard dash
1.77 10 yard split
32" Vertical
9'3" Broad Jump

One of them is Taliese Fuaga the other is Penei Sewell. Fuaga has awesome technique and smarts as well. Now Sewell is a generational tackle additionally due to what he's doing at his age, but in terms of playing tackle effortlessly and the physicals, it's not that crazy of a reach imo. Fuaga hasn't allowed a single sack in college, Penei only allowed 1 sack in college.

6'4 304 lbs.
33" arm
10.5 hands
4.91 40
1.68 10 yard split
33" Vertical
9'4 Broad Jump

6'4 317 lbs
34.5" arm
9.5 hands
5.01 40
1.71 10 yard split
32.5" Vertical
9'5" Broad Jump

One of them is Rashawn Slater the other is Troy Fautanu. Troy Fautanu additionally said he studies Rashawn Slater the most.

The great thing about both of them is that that can provide starting material at tackle but they additionally project as elite guards. Chargers essentially can cover 4 positions with these two players. Fautanu additionally projects as a terrific center.

Look at all the OL recently, not a player I want to draft more than Fautanu for the Chargers tbh.
This is a player I want protecting Herbert and setting up the run:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Harbaugh's making a pick here, and I also don't think the price is gonna be crazy, as long as the return is fair he'll gladly trade back.

He knows the infrastructure of the team needs to be rebuilt and I think his mindset is gonna be "I recruited or gameplanned for 70% of these kids, no one's more dialed in than me let's go" as he stacks picks and turns over the roster around Herbo.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Can someone link the 2023, 2022, and 2021 mocks so I can see how inaccurate the coli is? I mean the hot take threads over the years paint a picture but want to be sure.