2024 Atlanta Braves thread, lets sail away....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GXe3FpxXoAAhdfc

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Braves starting to get hot at the right time. Two more against the Dodgers, the Cincy and Marlins. Close the season against the Mets and Royals.

Diamondbacks and Padres have tough remaining schedules.

It’s going to be tight until the rest of the year. September baseball!
:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Braves starting to get hot at the right time. Two more against the Dodgers, the Cincy and Marlins. Close the season against the Mets and Royals.

Diamondbacks and Padres have tough remaining schedules.

It’s going to be tight until the rest of the year. September baseball!
:gladbron:

I can't believe how terrible this season has been and yet they have grinded to stay in this...

Acuna has been out all year. Albies has missed something like 60 games. Same for Mike. Riley has missed a bunch of games too... then there's Strider missing the whole year.

Olson hasn't been good. Down year for him. Arcia has been terrible. Duvall beyond terrible...

Only person in the lineup tearing it up funny enough has been Ozuna.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall acting like the best team always wins in baseball
squeak into the playoffs and its literally a tossup from there

yall have a good enough pitching line up to do damage...especially considering how the dodgers always flop, padres rotation is trash, diamond backs rotation is trash and the phillies are a rival which can go either way.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
yall acting like the best team always wins in baseball
squeak into the playoffs and its literally a tossup from there

yall have a good enough pitching line up to do damage...especially considering how the dodgers always flop, padres rotation is trash, diamond backs rotation is trash and the phillies are a rival which can go either way.
Dodgers and Braves have owned the NL the last 3-5 years. How many chips between the two.

Wildly enough, this might be the year the Braves go deep. Offense is coming around and if the pitching comes through, who knows. The playoffs in baseball is wild compared to basketball.