2024 Atlanta Braves thread, lets sail away....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This season was over quick. Reminds me of a couple years ago and yes I know we made trades and went on to win the World Series but that was lightning in a bottle. There's no way we do that again.

I'll stay tuned in but it'll be from a distance... don't want these boys ruining my Summer lol

The fukk? How you gonna give up on the season before June? :camby:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOmMVj5WMAAZMZ7

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We will be aite once the bats wake up. We do need another starting pitcher though. Why in the fukk won't teams forgive Trevor Bauer? Damn he was exonerated but he still being black balled.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
We will be aite once the bats wake up. We do need another starting pitcher though. Why in the fukk won't teams forgive Trevor Bauer? Damn he was exonerated but he still being black balled.
We're calling up Spencer Schwellenbach to pitch Wednesday. He's one of our top prospects and I think he's gonna hit the ground running and keep a rotation spot for the rest of the year.

As far as Bauer goes, he's CACpernick at this point :mjpls: it's not happening

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOr_qbTXwAAJLzl

Michael Harris is your new table setter.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Trevor Bauer is a psychopath. He's not worth the trouble that he would bring to the clubhouse. From what I've read/heard, a lot of his former teammates can't stand the guy.