2024 Atlanta Braves thread, lets sail away....

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is fukking insane. There is literally a Comcast building in the Battery you can see while you watch Braves games, yet now you can’t watch the Braves through Comcast.

This is fukked up. A very larger percentage of Braves fans in the metro Atlanta area can no longer watch the Braves. If this shyt isn’t rectified in a week I’m cancelling Xfinity. Sports is the only reason I have it.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This is fukking insane. There is literally a Comcast building in the Battery you can see while you watch Braves games, yet now you can’t watch the Braves through Comcast.

This is fukked up. A very larger percentage of Braves fans in the metro Atlanta area can no longer watch the Braves. If this shyt isn’t rectified in a week I’m cancelling Xfinity. Sports is the only reason I have it.
amazon might buy bally, they've done it to a few of the other regional baseball networks

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GMyRhPqaIAA34_a

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

BRING BACK THE TBS SUPERSTATION. ASK FOR WOLFMAN. :wow:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Current ATLanta or whatever braves whose number they will probably retire.

Freddi Freeman
Ozzie Albies
Austin Riley
Charlie Morton
Max Fried

If Acuna wins a batting title or a championship, they'll probably retire him.

If Ozuna hits 40hrs and 100 rbi again.

They might have an Adam Duvall day

Charlie Morton?

He's pitched for Atlanta for 5 years and has an ERA over 4 and this is probably his last year.

I can't see that one.