2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Trying to decide:

Which RB will have a better game Sunday?

Saquon (Eagles) vs Browns
Derrick H. (Ravens) vs Commanders

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Most Patriots fans know the team is not good and that Drake Maye actually have a strong arm. That wasn't the case with Mac Jones.

Hypothetically, he doesn't pan out to what you hope him to be, where and how do u pivot? And what would it take for you to feel this way with what he does the rest of this yr?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Hypothetically, he doesn't pan out to what you hope him to be, where and how do u pivot? And what would it take for you to feel this way with what he does the rest of this yr?

Not too worried about his performance this year. I would like to see him make some big time throws that people have said he has the ability to make. There's a reason the Patriots had the #3 overall pick, they were not a good team last year, and that doesn't magically change this year.

I was never actually a big Mac Jones fan. Of course I wanted to see him do well, but he just didn't have a strong arm and I said that repeatedly for a few years. His decision making and happy feet in the pocket were also issues he had.

If he doesn't pan out, that likely means in a few years that they would have another high draft pick and possibly draft another QB, but I hope that's not the case.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you replace the current qb Rating system that caps at 158.3 with an Open end Rating system, lamars Game vs Miami in 2019 is the best qb game in NFL History