2023, Texas high school banning black student for having dreadlocks

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hate that lil bro is going through this and he should definitely stand on business and not cut his locs.
However, they should not have moved to a predominantly white neighborhood, where they will be constantly harassed by what makes them black. And seeing how they constantly badgering him about his hair, lets me know that they hate the fact that black people cannot be controlled by them no more.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
They used to do that dumb shyt at Morgan State...telling men to remove their hats in buildings...but women didn't have to. I swear so much shyt from slavery was carried over by the Boomer Generation and they don't see it. I fought against that shyt hard too.

Yep, some slavery stuff they carried over. The women would be allowed to wear bonnets and scarves too class.

They were running these HBCUs like some new aged plantations.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
You're fukking pathetic bringing your c00nery in a thread like this
Unalive yourself sambo

I'd rather be a fukking c00n then a closet homo that can't go one single day without summoning @DrexlersFade like a heartbroken hoe

you know how fukking pathetic you have to be to be on a strangers dikk so much that you can't go a single day without thinking of him?

Just come out already and set yourself free bytch. :pacspit:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'd rather be a fukking c00n then a closet homo that can't go one single day without summoning @DrexlersFade like a heartbroken hoe

you know how fukking pathetic you have to be to be on a strangers dikk so much that you can't go a single day without thinking of him?

Just come out already and set yourself free bytch. :pacspit:
1)You are a c00n..a bottom feeding c00n at that
2)If you notice who I tag whenever I tag em..you are the bigger fakkit

nikkas can't discuss anything without one of u fatherless,dry dikk buckaroo's bringing up cave women

Crawl back into your mother's p*ssy c00n

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
One day we’re gonna be honest and stop pretending this type of shyt doesn’t happen at Black schools

Even happens in majority Black countries :yeshrug:
Yep. My bytch ass father had an afro as youth but then when it came to us he was against us growing our hair out..cause it was "thuggish". Alot of black folk are proxies for white supremacy and don't even see it.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
1)You are a c00n..a bottom feeding c00n at that
2)If you notice who I tag whenever I tag em..you are the bigger fakkit

nikkas can't discuss anything without one of u fatherless,dry dikk buckaroo's bringing up cave women

Crawl back into your mother's p*ssy c00n

1. You're a finger snapping, lolipop sukking closeted fakkit.
2. You do it with such regularity it's IMPOSSIBLE not to notice it. You literally do it every single fukking day. Multiple times per day.
3. And you can't go one single day without saying "c00n" or "bedbuck"...It literally consumes your bytch ass... You probably can't even look yourself in the mirror.

I bet after all these years your father wishes he shot your ass all over the dumpster he fukked your mother behind.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Yep. My bytch ass father had an afro as youth but then when it came to us he was against us growing our hair out..cause it was "thuggish". Alot of black folk are proxies for white supremacy and don't even see it.

Said it before on here…

I’d feel way more comfortable with my locs with an older White interviewer than a Black one :yeshrug:

We have weird complexes and like you said, a lot of folks are proxies for Anti Blackness.

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Yeah the crown act was signed last year and should have went into effect this past September. Someone should notify their local state rep.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Said it before on here…

I’d feel way more comfortable with my locs with an older White interviewer than a Black one :yeshrug:

We have weird complexes and like you said, a lot of folks are proxies for Anti Blackness.
I agree with you after the white interviewer thing. In my experience both old Negroes and old Whites be stuck on stupid equally with hair.

One hasn't been better than the other in my experience.

If I had to choose I'd want a black interviewer before a white one. That's just just me giving my people the benefit of a doubt they gon look out for the Fatman.

fukking white b*stard tried to hem me up for smoking pot as an art student in college when I was tryna become a fire fighter. Talking bout I like you but the pot smoking in college back when you was 19 is concerning...an old psychiatirst...so I tells the decrepit racist...your profession has done studies on the merit of medicinal usage of cannabis saliva and cannabis indica on PTSD and anxiety. Plus I passed my drug tests and my poly to show that I am not a user of cannabis. You what what that racists fukk response was???? "Yea but I have a problem with it." I told his ass, then it will be you that held me back...not me failing a damn thing :usure: