2023, Texas high school banning black student for having dreadlocks

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White folk love making the most minor ish some kind of mountain.

What does his hair have to do with him learning in school? What his locs doing to anyone other than being some kind of mythical hindrance to other students learning
White students stare at his hair and that makes them perform poorly on tests. Duh 🙄.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They who?

Republicans.

This is the type of shyt they want to subject every Black person in America to.

But we have posters here who openly support these demons.
The powers that be. They cannot let us exist without some type of overlord ruling. From our music to food to our damn hair. The white hand is in all of this shyt. Hell they rule over our collegiate institutions as major of HBCUs are white funded and founded.

They even infiltrated Vodou.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused, is this a private school with a strict dress code where men need military cuts and women wear ponytails? If not, fck that school.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
the demographics of that city :francis:
Pretty much Black folk need to stop moving to less black areas. That's just fukkery waiting to happen.

And I know...you should have the freedom to move where ever you want...but I have the freedom to geaux swimming in the Gulf Of Mexico..but if I get got by a shark....do you really blame the shark? Or me for swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.

These black folk stay moving in predominantly white areas and then be mad they discriminated against.

Couldn't be me. I need atleast 48% black areas to be at.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Don’t want kids out here looking like the Predator.

He‘s the villain of the movie!!!

But seriously, the just a waste of time for something that doesn't distract from learning.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The powers that be. They cannot let us exist without some type of overlord ruling. From our music to food to our damn hair. The white hand is in all of this shyt. Hell they rule over our collegiate institutions as major of HBCUs are white funded and founded.

They even infiltrated Vodou.

These guys just be talking out there asses.

I went to Grambling and I had homies who had locks, and before graduating they were told to cut their locks to fit into the workforce and also to look less threatening. A lot of my homies where like fukk that because it took them years to grow them, and some cut them.

It was the white people who told Grambling staff and professors to instruct students to cut their locks. We also had a rule placed in our college rule book, whereas men could not wear hats inside buildings.

They enforced it on the Black Men, but when the White Students who went to LA Tech came to Grambling to take classes, the professors did not tell them anything.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
These guys just be talking out there asses.

I went to Grambling and I had homies who had locks, and before graduating they were told to cut their locks to fit into the workforce and also to look less threatening. A lot of my homies where like fukk that because it took them years to grow them, and some cut them.

It was the white people who told Grambling staff and professors to instruct students to cut their locks. We also had a rule placed in our college rule book, whereas men could not wear hats inside buildings.

They enforced it on the Black Men, but when the White Students who went to LA Tech came to Grambling to take classes, the professors did not tell them anything.
They used to do that dumb shyt at Morgan State...telling men to remove their hats in buildings...but women didn't have to. I swear so much shyt from slavery was carried over by the Boomer Generation and they don't see it. I fought against that shyt hard too.