2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They still have their own first round picks. I doubt it’d be more than one though with him being an expiring.

I'd be pissed if I was Toronto as Siakam nuked his trade value last year when they probsbly would have moved him.
Nah they owe us one and that’s what they bum ass get for tanking at the end of the season

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tradepascalsiakam :blessed:

I think we gonna regret it if we do

I mean if we're getting back a good prospect, a solid already good young player and multiple firsts, who really going to replace 24, 5 and 5?

I haven't seen many trade scenarios that make sense. Don't want Kuminga/Wiggins :huhldup:

And teams with those solid, good young players and picks don't need Siakim. Gonna be interesting to see

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think we gonna regret it if we do

I mean if we're getting back a good prospect, a solid already good young player and multiple firsts, who really going to replace 24, 5 and 5?

I haven't seen many trade scenarios that make sense. Don't want Kuminga/Wiggins :huhldup:

And teams with those solid, good young players and picks don't need Siakim. Gonna be interesting to see

Siakam, Thaddeus Young and Otto Porter Jr. for Klay Thompson, Jonathan Kuminga, Moses Moody and two future second-round picks

:yeshrug:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Good, offer looked pointless without Murray. Masai working the trade in person too :pachaha: