2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Wtf is this?
Does he have a no trade clause?
Cause if he doesn't, I would literally trade him right the fukk now for acting like his bum ass has any control over my organization
when you sign the qualifying offer after your rookie deal is up you have a defacto NTC for that one year

Daps
Masai giving up a first again for a veteran that doesn't move the needle, what the fukk is wrong with him
I can't wrap my head around what they're doing. Do they think they're a contender or something? This is a trade I expect one of the bigger teams to make not a team that will be lucky to make the play in

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I can't wrap my head around what they're doing. Do they think they're a contender or something? This is a trade I expect one of the bigger teams to make not a team that will be lucky to make the play in

Just absolutely stupid. If anything they should've flipped Olynyk to the Thunder or Bucks for a pick or a prospect instead of giving up a first. Even if it's a shyt draft, they aren't anywhere close to contention

They better move Bruce Brown for a first

Daps
Just absolutely stupid. If anything they should've flipped Olynyk to the Thunder or Bucks for a pick or a prospect instead of giving up a first. Even if it's a shyt draft, they aren't anywhere close to contention

They better move Bruce Brown for a first
Honestly the better move would've been a full fire sale and attempt to rebuild around Barnes and Quickly.... I'm not big on Barrett at all and think they should try and dump him in the offseason.

Does the draft suck? Absolutely, but sacrificing resources that could be used for something better is stupid