2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What is Philly looking for in return for Harris?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Monte Morris and Gary Harris both need to get bought out by their current teams and complete the full circle moment by coming back home to Denver and helpin them repeat as champions.

Another interesting trade candidate would be MAGA Issac over there in Orlando as his contract is non-guaranteed next season and could be a low risk high reward player if Orlando doesn't plan on keeping him long term. It could be a defensive upgrade for a contending team come playoff time and likely wouldn't cost much to get either.
if Monte got bought out, he wouldn't go back to Denver.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If the Thunder get Lauri tho...
:whew:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heres my question, if the cavs are indeed shopping donovan mitchell why wouldn't the lakers or heat be front runners to land him?

The lakers can offer rui, reeves, reddish and maybe a 2nd round pick for donovan after January 14th.

You get a big 3 of bron, ad and mitchell. You can then package DLO, vandy, prince, wood and try to get another piece.

Miami can offer what they were going to offer portland for Dame. Herro, Jovic and picks. Jimmy, Bam, and Mitchell for their big 3. I cant see miami making a playin run to the finals this year. Since jimmy dont Fukk with the regular season you need mitchell to keep miami in the top 6 along with Bam until Jimmy decides to play

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My only thing about that is, why give up 3 1st if you're not gonna re-sign him. He's gonna wanna get paid
OKC has a boatload of picks, so that's why they can do it. He's also a great pairing to put next to Chet long term. Pay him. Lauri already put it out there that he wants to stay in Utah, it's not like he's chasing a big market. OKC would be a great landing spot for him

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
OKC has a boatload of picks, so that's why they can do it. He's also a great pairing to put next to Chet long term. Pay him. Lauri already put it out there that he wants to stay in Utah, it's not like he's chasing a big market. OKC would be a great landing spot for him

I'm waiting for the inevitable Philly 2nd round exit next spring and putting all my cards on the table for Joel next summer