2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get why Charlotte trying to trade Bridges. He’s legit been balling since he was reinstated. Why are they still holding his past situation over his head? Are the fans scust?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don’t get why Charlotte trying to trade Bridges. He’s legit been balling since he was reinstated. Why are they still holding his past situation over his head? Are the fans scust?
we got 10 wins. is he really that good?

i don't think anyone minds if we pay him something reasonable below the max but like..... why keep him. the core is lamelo, miller, williams. miles has never and likely will never move the needle. and he's better now than when he was as a free agent too. dude isn't a #2 guy

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we got 10 wins. is he really that good?
That beige clown LaMelo should be shown the door too if that’s the case then :dahell:

Why is Steve Clifford still a head coach in 2024? They should’ve started there. I’m sad for Miles because he wants to be in charlotte.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That beige clown LaMelo should be shown the door too if that’s the case then :dahell:

Why is Steve Clifford still a head coach in 2024? They should’ve started there. I’m sad for Miles because he wants to be in charlotte.
clifford isn't the coach because he was the first choice, second or third lol.

and lamelo off the court is when charlotte has literally the worst offense in the league instantly. his value isn't some opinion or suggestion. people can say his shot selection is wild but he pushes the ball and makes these stunt doubles actually look like NBA players - miles included. his production isn't even wildly different than kelly oubre from last year with a broken hand....

and don't be sad for that dikkhead :dead: he'd already have a near-max if he simply waited a day before beating his wife

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
clifford isn't the coach because he was the first choice, second or third lol.

and lamelo off the court is when charlotte has literally the worst offense in the league instantly. his value isn't some opinion or suggestion. people can say his shot selection is wild but he pushes the ball and makes these stunt doubles actually look like NBA players - miles included. his production isn't even wildly different than kelly oubre from last year with a broken hand....

and don't be sad for that dikkhead :dead: he'd already have a near-max if he simply waited a day before beating his wife
:noah: 42, can you do something for me?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The delusion :mjlol:

They're gonna end up with Lowry's fat ass on a buyout

There's a fat, broke, cock-eyed, no edge up having ass nikka out there that's expected to show interest in any bad bytch that walks his way, doesn't mean he's gonna get them.

But you gotta respect the confidence though.