2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Bulls are trying to win the trade with Lavine. Which I respect bc they ain’t got many valued guys on that roster and I don’t know if they want to blow it up truly, but dude is a negative asset. Kinda like Westbrook was towards the end there.

He’s also someone that I think only has interest from contenders, so it’s gonna be tough to see where they get a real haul for dude

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulls are trying to win the trade with Lavine. Which I respect bc they ain’t got many valued guys on that roster and I don’t know if they want to blow it up truly, but dude is a negative asset. Kinda like Westbrook was towards the end there.

He’s also someone that I think only has interest from contenders, so it’s gonna be tough to see where they get a real haul for dude
We don't want to blow it up so moving him in a straight up dump was never an option.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dangelo-russell-lakers.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Orlando should inquire about the services of Murray, although not sure if they’d want to add another expensive contract when Suggs, Wagner and Paolo are all due extensions here soon.
suggs ain't it as a lead guard fr. maybe he can reach a jrue plateau a few years from now, but orlando desperately needs a pg that actually understands the assignment

can't see dejounte going anywhere within that division, but both miami and orlando would love to have him