2023-24 Contract Season

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Unless something changed within the past couple days, I think it's probably clickbait. She reshared a post from her husband from 4 days ago praising all the behind the scenes people at AEW including their medical staff.

Yeah it’s probably a gotcha where people will book her for podcasts thinking she’s gonna spill some dirt and instead she’ll have nothing but good things to say

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man she’s been around for two decades now and I can’t tell you one significant thing she did
I remember when the indies were hot they were really trying to make Mike Bennett a thing...him and dudes like Joey Janela and Marty Scurll that were super ain't shyt getting online buzz was fukking pathetic lmao

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
All I know is that she’s never really been happy with how she’s been booked and she’s long wanted to be more involved with helping the women’s division.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I remember when the indies were hot they were really trying to make Mike Bennett a thing...him and dudes like Joey Janela and Marty Scurll that were super ain't shyt getting online buzz was fukking pathetic lmao

In hindsight, Snowman dodged a bullet by not signing him when his contract was up.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What little I’ve seen her do in ROH have been pretty uninspiring performances, so hard for me to have any sympathy for her lack of booking if she can’t take advantage of the opportunities she does get.

Would be diffident if it was someone like Takeshyta who has every right to be angry (if he is) about his lack of more or better opportunities when he kills the one he gets.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I got the impression from earlier tweets she felt underused and maybe even thought she had a wrestling run in her.

Neither of these things are true.

She didn't, hasn't and won't have the chops to hang with these girls today. Any major company.

AEW has never really had a talent spot for women who are ONLY eye candy and that's all she's really offered :yeshrug:

ROH she could've cooked if she had something - Athena created MIT and got multiple women over with it... Maria got two young guys to wear I heart Hot Moms t shirts and weirdly injected herself into Leyla Hirsch's angle with Rachel Ellering for no apparent payoff.

She do got a set of pins though.:ohlawd:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tumblr_ntgzqyOAoo1qivspno1_400.gif