2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mercedes isn’t signing a multi year deal anywhere.
Honestly she doesn’t have to. She just needs to show up once in a while to get eyeballs on AEW and butts in seats.

Then TK needs to follow thru and on the weekly shows to get some of them to come back when she’s not on.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly she doesn’t have to. She just needs to show up once in a while to get eyeballs on AEW and butts in seats.

Then TK needs to follow thru and on the weekly shows to get some of them to come back when she’s not on.
Aside from Zack Ryder, I’m not sure if he’s ever done that though. Unless you want to count the NJPW guys or the bum ass indie guys like Nick Gage and The Warlord or whoever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Aside from Zack Ryder, I’m not sure if he’s ever done that though. Unless you want to count the NJPW guys or the bum ass indie guys like Nick Gage and The Warlord or whoever.
Ospreay. Not under contract of course but it’s a similar type arrangement as far as appearances go.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she signs with them there's no question she would've gotten the perks she wanted. But WWE is weird place sometimes, and a "outsider" coming from the competition that doesn't have much experience and receives treatment like she's Ronda Rousey (or Logan Paul) could make things tough for her backstage.

She does have the charisma to make everyone that wants to tank her push look like a fool, but it wouldn't shock me if she's set up to fail and has to find a way to overcome the initial petty bullshyt she could encounter.
Ronda got shyt for doing interviews shytting on wrestling, before that the women were welcoming or at least seemed that way.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The WWE women's roster is in a weird spot. They still want to have Charlotte and Becky on top even above Bianca a lot of the time. Asuka and Bayley are more main event gatekeepers these days. Someone like Iyo Sky has a title but she feels more like a Chris Benoit than a true main eventer the way they book her. It's clear Hunter sees Rhea and Raquel as that "next up"...

But then you have Tiffany, Cora, Jacey, Roxi etc. who have been ready for a call up to the main roster for a minute. On top of that they have vets like Liv Morgan who is pretty popular.

They have a lot of women but it's unclear how they are going to navigate them. This actually opens the door for TK to sign women who are underutilized like he did with Toni Storm but he's shown he don't really give a fukk about women's wrestling aside from a big match up here and there.

So you think about Jade Cargill and if she does go to WWE how do they handle her? She's clearly a star but do they push her over Rhea and Raquel? Do they push her over the talent that hasn't been called up yet?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So you think about Jade Cargill and if she does go to WWE how do they handle her? She's clearly a star but do they push her over Rhea and Raquel? Do they push her over the talent that hasn't been called up yet?
Rhea is one thing, but if you put Jade and Raquel in a lineup and you decide "you know what? I'm gonna push Raquel she could be a bigger star" you deserve to be banned from any decision making for the rest of your life. Jade is pretty much everything they think Raquel is from a starpower standpoint, the muscular frame + the charisma

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rhea is one thing, but if you put Jade and Raquel in a lineup and you decide "you know what? I'm gonna push Raquel she could be a bigger star" you deserve to be banned from any decision making for the rest of your life. Jade is pretty much everything they think Raquel is from a starpower standpoint, the muscular frame + the charisma

I agree with you. Does Hunter?