2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

THANK YOU!!

I knew I wasn't buggin because Willow would have given a receipt and a tip if Giulia felt froggy. Tired of the thigh groping cokehead frail failure of a wrestler but 4.99 please so I can get the scoop out of my ass perverted neckbeard :camby:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

:francis:Ummmm yeah...the math is not mathing and I know I can't see as it is, but what match we watching? Because it looked like Giulia checked if Willow was straight.

Then again Sap the thigh groper be lying his ass off with the ASSumptions and scoops.

Looks like it has more to do with Emi and Shida not fukking with Guilia, than her match with Willow. And also, how does Willow get down? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
TK continues to be a p*ssy. Yes, it appears that Sapp is lying his ass off about the Willow match. I would bet it has everything to do with the other Ice Ribbon alumni not fukkin with Giulia and that's a dumb reason to not go after her.

Giulia is worth more than Emi/Shida and if I was TK I'd tell them "get along and deal with it"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Who is the bottom part speaking as? Like the part in quotes is from SRS. This looks like someone is responding on a forums to the SRS news.
Like that looks like the Meltzer/WON forums. And ppl have screenshotted stuff from there before.

Are both parts from SRS or top is from SRS and bottom is some random or Meltzer chiming in with his cents?
This is how the forums look
894ca3e833cbfcb518c517148b7d10a4.png