2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why are we listening to these people again?
They said his contract was up this week yet he's booked in a title match on a big show next Saturday :russ:
I get your point but there's tons of examples of wrestlers working on a per date basis once their contract expires and their company wants them to finish up an angle or want to buy as much time as possible so they can sign a new deal.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm surprise that someone wanted to sign them two, they've been free agents since late 2022 or early last year.

They both already in their 30s (Ross is 36) & aren't charismatic enough to cover how just completely average they are. If they had different names no one would know they existed :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Unless Pentagon is slowing down, I don’t see a reason why he’d want to go to the E honestly….

Only if he wants to run this back :hubie:

Penta can easily lead the mid card pack and be inserted in the main title picture. that man has it. no idea why aew didnt try to capitalize on the love that george kittle has for penta. his taunt is in the damn madden games cause of kittle.

Probably NFL tampering rules with Tony Khan being with the Jaguars. Kittle signed a deal with WWE too.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They both already in their 30s (Ross is 36) & aren't charismatic enough to cover how just completely average they are. If they had different names no one would know they existed :manny:
Yeah, that's a good point as MLW was the only company I can think of that did something with the two. Surprise that TK isn't looking at the Billington Brothers as they're both in their early 20s and Tommy had that match with Dax a few weeks ago.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that's a good point as MLW was the only company I can think of that did something with the two. Surprise that TK isn't looking at the Billington Brothers as they're both in their early 20s and Tommy had that match with Dax a few weeks ago.
Tommy was committed to a Japanese tour or signed with someone over there

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Signing them when Iron Claw came out would have been the move.

I know Zach Efron or Jeremy Allen White have talked wanting to wrestle against the Von Erichs for real since doing the movie. That could be a good move for AEW to pull off.

They showed up & did stuff at one point, signing them fulltime is worthless though. Khan just trying sign anybody with a pulse has gotta stop at some point.

EJ Nduka been signed since early last year & has about 3 dark matches since. He's 36 or 37 & probably has less than 50 matches in his career, there isn't much you're going to get there unless he suddenly turns into Kurt Angle & becomes some crazy performer in his mid 30s. Guys ceiling is guy in group which AEW already has too many of.