2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The optics of this are unbelievable :dead:

All that talk about honoring contracts unlike the other place, signing 3 big contracts in the last few months, & the day of the Punk interview talking about how they do business.

Punk also said dudes wanna wrestle once a month and collect a paycheck and go home :coffee:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is why I'll never understand companies (or political movements) trying to take advantage of having a moral high ground.

At some point you gotta compromise, that's just how the world works. But because you made a big deal out of being "different" and implying that you are better than the competition (or others) because of it, you get judged much more harshly regardless if your decisions was the right one.

Except for Dasha, none of those wrestlers should've still been under contract with AEW.

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Dropping Anthony Henry and holding the door for JD Drake is wildest thing here to me.

hodor gifs | WiffleGif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Networth: 12 Billi

It's going to be okay :skip: But I'm sure he'll appreciate the financial advice from a coli breh.
Rollie is such hater sometimes the shyt he be saying don't make sense :mjlol:. Anyway seems like Tony seems to cleaning house for some signings imo

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Matt Hardy is in talks to get a new AEW contract. :beli:

Khan needs to move on from both Hardyz and quit trying to cash in off that nostalgia.
My thought is renewing his contract to be on par with his brother which expires either at the end of the year or very early next year

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I remember a couple of years ago arguing with someone on here who insisted that Khan wasn't like Vince and would keep his word in not cutting talent even if it would benefit the business.

Now Khan has set himself up for even more slander when he didn't necessarily have to.