2022 Primetime Emmy nominations

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Also glad Foundation got a nom for Outstanding Visuals. I know people had mixed reviews of the show but visually it’s the best looking show I may have seen in Sci-Fi

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Atlanta not being nominated for Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Writing (Rich Wigga, Poor Wigga) and Outstanding Supporting Actor (Brian Tyree Henry) is a fukking DISGRACE! Atlanta’s third season was hands DOWN the best written and executed series on television this year. They pulled of the thesis regarding “The Curse Of Whiteness” FLAWLESSLY.

Shoutouts to Quinta Brunson & The Abbot Elementary team for getting EVERY nomination they deserved. Excellent show. Extra special shoutouts to the Queen Sheryl Lee Ralph!

Shoutouts to the memory of Chadwick Boseman for his posthumous nomination!

Shoutouts to Issa Rae for pulling off her third nomination in Outstanding Leading Actress. She won’t win but Insecure was truly a game changing series and she deserves credit for being its anchor.

If Dave Chappelle wins white people the world over gonna be PISSED LMAO.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlanta not being nominated for Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Writing (Rich Wigga, Poor Wigga) and Outstanding Supporting Actor (Brian Tyree Henry) is a fukking DISGRACE! Atlanta’s third season was hands DOWN the best written and executed series on television this year. They pulled of the thesis regarding “The Curse Of Whiteness” FLAWLESSLY.

Shoutouts to Quinta Brunson & The Abbot Elementary team for getting EVERY nomination they deserved. Excellent show. Extra special shoutouts to the Queen Sheryl Lee Ralph!

Shoutouts to the memory of Chadwick Boseman for his posthumous nomination!

Shoutouts to Issa Rae for pulling off her third nomination in Outstanding Leading Actress. She won’t win but Insecure was truly a game changing series and she deserves credit for being its anchor.

If Dave Chappelle wins white people the world over gonna be PISSED LMAO.
Yea Atlanta was under nominated this year.
The irony they gave Donald Glover a nomination for his weakest year. His cast mates were far superior this year

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you consider Viola Davis not getting a nod for First Lady a snub, but from the clips I saw she miscast and over acted

Also Selena Gomez could be considered a snub, but to me she was good just not Emmy good

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea Atlanta was under nominated this year.
The irony they gave Donald Glover a nomination for his weakest year. His cast mates were far superior this year

Exactly. They name checked him in acting when he in actuality he deserved the nominations in writing (Rich Wigga, Poor Wigga or New Jazz) and Directing (Rich Wigga Poor Wigga)

Stephen Glover also deserved a writing nomination for Three Slaps.

The acting nom should have went to Brian Tyree Henry as Alfred was the main acting anchor this season. I’m struggling to think of which episode Donald Glover even submitted for the acting category. I can really only think of Cancer Attack as an episode where he was front & center.