2022 Primetime Emmy nominations

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rough year with some GREAT shows across competing.

It's crazy how well regarded HBO's content is, it's really going to be a game changer if Discover ends up selling them off to the highest bidder.
:whew:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it. That's a joke. It should've won for outstanding picture editing in a drama series but it wasn't even nominated. :martin:
Is there a cinematography category? shyt's crazy, has BCS ever won an Emmy the whole time it's been on?

That's gotta hurt for them to not even get a send-off award. I fukked with Squid Games lead actor's performance, but damn, they could have given it to Jimmy/Saul... especially since they didn't win shyt else

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah... that's that shyt I don't like. Rarely will you see a show that pays that much attention to detail and is shot and acted that well. For them not to get anything is a gut punch.

By the end of the series, fans were having the discussion if it was better than Breaking Bad which won a lot.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a cinematography category? shyt's crazy, has BCS ever won an Emmy the whole time it's been on?

That's gotta hurt for them to not even get a send-off award. I fukked with Squid Games lead actor's performance, but damn, they could have given it to Jimmy/Saul... especially since they didn't win shyt else
No Emmys win which is crazy since it's better than the overrated Succession

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

They still have a chance to be nominated last year since they split the final season.

Odenkirk probably won’t win though. He’s the Anthony Anderson of his category

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

They have the cinematography and editing awards at the Creative Emmy's. And, surprise, BCS was not nominated in the single cam one hour series; Squid Game was. Ozark was. It's been nominated for 46 Emmy's with 0 wins. There's always the Golden Globes. :francis: