2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
Stacy Abrams is not going to run for gov, she has her sight on the presidency. It will probably be a GOP win if she don’t run for governor.

I don’t think we’re at a point where a black woman can win the presidency, unless it’s Michele Obama, and she has no interest in being president. I think it’s still going to be white men for a long time. Republicans created the CRT boogeyman, and white people are afraid of losing their position in this country.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think we’re at a point where a black woman can win the presidency, unless it’s Michele Obama, and she has no interest in being president. I think it’s still going to be white men for a long time. Republicans created the CRT boogeyman, and white people are afraid of losing their position in this country.
I don’t she will be run for governor next year though. She will probably end up losing in a red wave.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t it funny how the term “black voters” become extremely popular during elections and as soon as it’s over they’re quickly forgotten. These days of course it’s ‘black female voters’ because their disdain for black men means they can’t even bring themselves to mention us. fukking clowns

Last edited:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Isn’t it funny how the term “black voters” become extremely popular during elections and as soon as it’s over they’re quickly forgotten. These days of course it’s ‘black female voters’ because their disdain for black men means ether can’t even bring themselves to mention us. fukking clowns

Yep. Code words that the establishment uses to manipulate our reality. Vote for what ever party or politrickian you want, but if your are a Black Man that supports this demonic media chicanery you probably also sit down to pee :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Isn’t it funny how the term “black voters” become extremely popular during elections and as soon as it’s over they’re quickly forgotten. These days of course it’s ‘black female voters’ because their disdain for black men means they can’t even bring themselves to mention us. fukking clowns
It’s still stable though. We’re the only ones who show up.