2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It is high key sad that it’s taken them getting their asses handed to them multiple times to realize they’re retarded. If they have any hope of staying relevant, they have to move way left and adopt a lot of positions Dems have. Like it’s comical they’re against abortion, student loan reform, renewable energy reform, are blatantly anti-immigration and anti-LGBT and wonder why Millennials and Gen-Z aren’t fukking with them :ohhh: Even now, their plan is to support Desantis so they still don’t get it :mjlol:

And DeSantis is a Trump mini-me, which isn't going to bode well against the same demographics they're losing out to currently.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

I believe this was called two days ago, but it still hurts. Progressives have to take the L on this. They primaried the sitting Congressman who been there since 2009, and he lost in the primary to this progressive. And this progressive blows this seat to a Republican in the general election.

Very similar to the MAGA trash who primaried non MAGA Republicans only to lose in the general election.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

I believe this was called two days ago, but it still hurts. Progressives have to take the L on this. They primaried the sitting Congressman who been there since 2009, and he lost in the primary to this progressive. And this progressive blows this seat to a Republican in the general election.

Very similar to the MAGA trash who primaried non MAGA Republicans only to lose in the general election.

The Saboteurs doing what they do best

Daps
All I want for Christmas is Boebert and Walker to lose :feedme:

No lie, I'd damn near be willing to sacrifice control of the house just to see Boebert and Lake both lose. I'm not even convinced Herschel knows what the Senate is, so him losing would be nice, but not as delicious as seeing them two crash and burn.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They're banking on Gen X replacing the Boomers in their base as they age out.

And even then that's a lie because Manchin voted no on voting rights and $15 minimum wage. :mjlol:
Yeah it’s such a disingenuous claim considering the majority leader usually won’t bring bills to the floor that they know they don’t have the votes to pass

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I already gave you a "retort" in my original reply and then you responded with nonsense :camby:
0 retort just regurgitating CNN talking points :mjlol: lmao at “bipartisan infrastructure bill” driving out the vote LMAOoooOOOOO… go read a damn exit poll nikka