2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It’s a wrap, too many right wing and centrist Dems fukked it up

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

We knew this was going to happen because the recent redistricting favoring the GOP. The Dem majority in the house is the slimmest in US history so its no surprise that they will lose it. The senate I predict is that Dems will make some gains and losses but maintain the majority albeit it will be very very slim. Its gonna be a repeat of 2010 all over again. GOP house and democratic senate. The Democratic base will stay home because of a combination they are at brunch ie they think just voting out Trump was enough so they can enjoy life again even though fascism is on the march. These are your typical upper middle class liberals in blue states and swing states. And they are disheartened with promises like student loan relief/police reform/voting rights reform etc coming in fruition. These are typically the working class voters(minorities). In 2024 the senate doesn't favor Dem though. :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We knew this was going to happen because the recent redistricting favoring the GOP. The Dem majority in the house is the slimmest in US history so its no surprise that they will lose it. The senate I predict is that Dems will make some gains and losses but maintain the majority albeit it will be very very slim. Its gonna be a repeat of 2010 all over again. GOP house and democratic senate. The Democratic base will stay home because of a combination they are at brunch ie they think just voting out Trump was enough so they can enjoy life again even though fascism is on the march. These are your typical upper middle class liberals in blue states and swing states. And they are disheartened with promises like student loan relief/police reform/voting rights reform etc coming in fruition. These are typically the working class voters(minorities). In 2024 the senate doesn't favor Dem though. :francis: