2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So CRT is the new bogeyman. :francis:

Yeah. and its working.

"anything to save the kids" :snoop:

It would be much less of an issue if Democrats actually fought back and had some sort of counter-narrative to their nonsense.

Right now they're not even trying, much less doing anything to motivate their voters to come back out next year. They're just letting Republicans dictate the discussion as always :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It would be much less of an issue if Democrats actually fought back and had some sort of counter-narrative to their nonsense.

Right now they're not even trying, much less doing anything to motivate their voters to come back out next year. They're just letting Republicans dictate the discussion as always :snoop:
It’s just happening too fast

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Does the layman feel that way though?

Nope. They have lost my vote. I'm not playing this game anymore. The joe manchin tape was it for me. I've been voting democrat since I was 18, they have literally done nothing to better my life. Excuses after excuses and lay down for every fight like cowards. You know already they're gonna lay down on this fight too lol.

"It's too fast". What a faq :mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nope. They have lost my vote. I'm not playing this game anymore. The joe manchin tape was it for me. I've been voting democrat since I was 18, they have literally done nothing to better my life. Excuses after excuses and lay down for every fight like cowards. You know already they're gonna lay down on this fight too lol.

"It's too fast". What a faq :mjlol:

When you voted for them in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, or 2020, what were you expecting the Democrats to do that was going to specifically better your life?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether