2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy to me that anyone would bother voting in person, if they sent you a mail ballot. im never voting in person again :mindblown: mailing it in was easy as fukk

they even sent me the previous residents ballot too :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
crazy to me that anyone would bother voting in person, if they sent you a mail ballot. im never voting in person again :mindblown: mailing it in was easy as fukk

Nevada is going to be interesting. It's a universal vote by mail state but DEM turnout in person is down and the GOP is up right now.

Its gonna be a wild finish when all the mail is counted.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Took off an hour early and voted on my way home, nothing to do now but wait :manny:

Not super worried about Michigan, but we'll see what happens elsewhere.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So, it was Republicans will have major turnout today and that Democrats vote early anyway when it showed the turnout was favoring Democrats, right ?

Now @the cac mamba and @FAH1223 have turned into posting tweets about positive Republican outcomes or obvious states we all knew was going to be red ?

Has this forum turned into Reddit ? LMAO

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nevada is going to be interesting. It's a universal vote by mail state but DEM turnout in person is down and the GOP is up right now.

Its gonna be a wild finish when all the mail is counted.

you not saying nothing bro. We been hearing NV was gonna be a battle so what you saying ?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Exactly. I voted last month absentee. Once I learned that I could vote absentee due to my disability NO WAY in hell am I voting in person again. Standing in them long lines w/cerebral palsy my legs getting tired nope.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, it was Republicans will have major turnout today and that Democrats vote early anyway when it showed the turnout was favoring Democrats, right ?

Now @the cac mamba and @FAH1223 have turned into posting tweets about positive Republican outcomes or obvious states we all knew was going to be red ?

Has this forum turned into Reddit ? LMAO
:dahell: the narrative is all over the place today. no one knows how anything is gonna turn out