2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Probably in the DC area with the enthusiasm y'all showing :troll:
I can see these nikkas in southeast and northeast dc right now

Walk-in up in the barbershop, turning off the gogo, slappin the mambo sauce out nikkas hands and telling them to quit wasting they time voting

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i still dont know why the fukk the democrats didnt run on stopping donald trump. not one fukking ad mentioned him :snoop:

since when is ignoring this guy effective :mindblown: no one was ever gonna move past him. hes been on the scene for the entire fukking past two years, saying hes running

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

i still dont know why the fukk the democrats didnt run on stopping donald trump. not one fukking ad mentioned him :snoop:

since when is ignoring this guy effective :mindblown: no one was ever gonna move past him. hes been on the scene for the entire fukking past two years, saying hes running

Cause the dems have been terrible at messaging this whole cycle. It makes no sense to run as the party of high moral standing in a country with no morals…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But they’ll lose seats in blue states
And the gop will lose seats in red states so where is the gain for the gop? You really underestimating the young dem voter turnout… Dems are outperforming their 2018/2020 levels over 3+ mill votes casted already… The gop ain’t taking seats in Dem strong holds like you think they are

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oregon and California more specifically
What are your thoughts on Oregon?

On the surface it looks like a a republican is going to win due to 3rd party moderate votes putting the Progressive / WFP in peril. Is she also hurting dems down ballot?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is just another way for them to attack democrats and justify whatever shyty views they currently hold

"dem messaging is bad so I'm not voting"
:mjlol:
It's so transparent. Now it's:

"Dems suck at messaging because they're not attacking Trump enough."

Let Dems start attacking Trump more and then it becomes:

"Dems suck at messaging because they're too busy attacking Trump and not talking about the issues."

Our political discourse is so unserious. :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so transparent. Now it's:

"Dems suck at messaging because they're not attacking Trump enough."

Let Dems start attacking Trump more and then it becomes:

"Dems suck at messaging because they're too busy attacking Trump and not talking about the issues."

Our political discourse is so unserious. :unimpressed:
ive seen this stupid post before. who said they cant talk about more than 1 thing at once :childplease:

abortion clearly wasn't enough to counter inflation, crime and gas. so why the fukk not throw in reminders about stopping the most hated man in america? what would have been lost?

Last edited: