2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Fun issue in NYC will be interesting to see how Dems navigate it

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Word salad.

Of course. Because unless one of their guys win they're going to use some crazy logic to frame it as a loss.

They're the gatekeepers of all things right. :pachaha:
Of course, the Mod Squad couldn't see the substance of what I said. Delivering empty policies is part of the program.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course, the Mod Squad couldn't see the substance of what I said. Delivering empty policies is part of the program.
I never forgot you're a white man here to rile up black men. My post about people shifting was directly targeted at you you're an agent...

As a white dude,.I'm more worried about the Asian/Russian trying to steal my cash and identity online rather than what mfers say or how someone portray themselves to be.:francis:

Trump winning had everything to do with white Americans backlash about electing a black man. Russia meddling and Comey reopening the investigation into HRC also played a huge part. Just look at where we are now. White supremacists everywhere, one US part openly rooting for Putin, and democracy hanging by a thread. Americans don't realize how close we are to looking like the Philippines, Hungary, Turkey
But now it's not about your people being pieces of shyt it's democrats not engaging the racists properly . 😂

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Imagine me taking a white man seriously who said the only reason he voted was to get Trump out. I also assume you not voting got Trump in. And despite claiming to want progressive policy you can't even parse your thin lips to say you support for the progressive shyt the Biden admin has done.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nevada

Georgia

Pennsylvania

Arizona

Wisconsin

How many of those do y'all think the Dems win? I'm still holding out hope they can take all but Wisconsin, but it's looking really borderline.

I'm assumming by my own gut feelings that New Hampshire and Colorado can be considered safe for the Dems now, and North Carolina and Ohio are safe for the Republicans, but can't really rule them out of the picture completely.