2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly cant call it at this point

-mccarthy has been exposed as a coward, a p*ssy and a fakkit. weakest excuse for a leader on the planet who has no business being the speaker of the house
-the repubs are clearly just gonna double down on appealing to the 30 percent of america that supports trump, which is fukking pathetic :mjlol:
-by 22, biden and the dems will be riding the reopening, americas back wave
-the dems got a ton of new voters in 20. trumps voters wont have a trump to vote for
-i think the senate map is favorable for the dems

they could pull off the hold :lupe:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's looking like republicans might get washed in 2022 if they keep up the party like this. Biggest thing that could help them is Redistricting
The way Dems are moving GOP will get absolutely washed.. Now if the Dems can pass the John Lewis voting rights act it’s pretty much over for republicans because now they can’t do their blatant voter suppression bullshyt

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The way Dems are moving GOP will get absolutely washed.. Now if the Dems can pass the John Lewis voting rights act it’s pretty much over for republicans because now they can’t do their blatant voter suppression bullshyt

They have to end the filibuster to pass HR1, no?

So future of the party depends on Manchin... Ok cool :ehh: