2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Believe polls brehs.

Rubio will win because DeSantis will carry him to victory.

Florida is not 2012 anymore. Its straight MAGA land.

I also don't see a black woman beating a white man. I'd like to be wrong.
Florida’s purple fam. Believe that. I guarantee there were shenanigans when Desantis beat Gillium, and I bet they’re relying on those same shady tactics to win again. Rubio is legit hated here. shyt.. so is Desantis. Don’t let the loudmouth MAGAt’s have you believe differently. And now, If the cats let out, that Desantis is gonna run for president… he’s gonna lose a big chunk of his voting base. They’re not gonna like him ‘challenging’ Trump like that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Florida’s purple fam. Believe that. I guarantee there were shenanigans when Desantis beat Gillium, and I bet they’re relying on those same shady tactics to win again. Rubio is legit hated here. shyt.. so is Desantis. Don’t let the loudmouth MAGAt’s have you believe differently. And now, If the cats let out, that Desantis is gonna run for president… he’s gonna lose a big chunk of his voting base. They’re not gonna like him ‘challenging’ Trump like that.
Trump crushed Biden in Florida. Its MAGA land.

The people who hate DeSantis and Rubio do not represent a greater share of the electorate.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Florida is gone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I will say this. People do tend to vote differently for federal vs state government. Governors tend to be more technocratic and moderate than federal representatives who people vote more on the extremes. It’s interesting