2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
if the republicans fukk up the midterms, the blow to trump's campaign would be staggering :dead: he might p*ssy out because of it

the dems just need to focus on red meat issues that everyone cares about. right now, it's gas and inflation
Oil back down to $100 a barrel… Crickets from the GOP lmao

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if the republicans fukk up the midterms, the blow to trump's campaign would be staggering :dead: he might p*ssy out because of it

the dems just need to focus on red meat issues that everyone cares about. right now, it's gas and inflation

Mitch the Snitch McConnell would probably retire abruptly if the Dems expand on the Senate and keep the House. :laff:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mo Brooks lost the Trump endorsement this morning. You knew it was a matter of time as he bled support following his comments at the Alabama rally months ago. It was his race to lose and he did everything to lose it. For Republicans, the 2020 election is something that matters and needs to be adjudicated. He told people to move on.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Rell Lauren Great news in the Alaska Senate race:

Also supposedly, Sarah Palin is gonna run for the AK house seat that the recently departed Don Young held.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Also supposedly, Sarah Palin is gonna run the AK house seat that the recently departed Don Young held.

Murkowski won a write-in campaign, I wouldn't underestimate her. Only being down 2% in a runoff scenario is within the MOE.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Also supposedly, Sarah Palin is gonna run for the AK house seat that the recently departed Don Young held.

Murkowski won a write-in campaign, I wouldn't underestimate her. Only being down 2% in a runoff scenario is within the MOE.

I think I posted links to articles in the "GOP Future" thread last year why new rule changes for 2022 are gonna hurt Murkowski & it won't be a repeat of 2010. Also the Alaska GOP is officially supporting her challenger.

Are you a republican?
I'm an Independent.