2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
When Johnny Ace got his job back and HHH handpicked guy being replaced, things have changed with Hunter. Even more than the demotion a couple years ago
I think McMahon is just getting old and wants his friends back around him like the old days

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

My life experience tells me Vince and Nick Khan went to the PC to have an eye on what HHH and the staff doing even more than the wrestlers

AT my old job where culling staff was a yearly occurrence we would always get a visit from the president of the company to reassure us that everything was fine and that those of us remaining had job security.
Then he'd give us a catered lunch from one of the better restaurants in the area.

Motherfukkers still would chop a ton of people the next year and just repeat the same process.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His full take on the "Painted Face" gimmick:

“I was so against that,” Rawley said with a laugh. “I really didn’t want to do that. But truthfully the sketches didn’t look half bad. I remember thinking ‘I hope when I wear this it looks this cool.’ It couldn’t be furthest from. I pitched this idea of ‘everyone looks at themselves in the mirror and everyone hypes themselves up. Everyone has that degree of vanity, let me run with it. Let me cut promos where I am berating them for their shortcoming, and you don’t know who I am talking to. You find out later it’s me, and we can take this whole new attitude and run with it.’ Somehow that lead to me losing my mind and drawing on my face, I don’t know what it became.

“We literally did one match with that character. Me and Apollo Crews were paired together on a Europe tour. I remember it was like 2 and half weeks of everyday working together, we put on some great matches. There was so much that we pitched together. We put on matches that nobody was really expecting out of us and the fans gravitated towards. It’s hard though. You got 2 guys with no TV time going after these guys with established rivalries. But it was in the reports every night. ‘These two are onto something, lets give them a run.’ So they booked Apollo for my debut match in this new run. We were stoked, we were like lets go out and kill it, show them what we got. Then we found out it was a 60 second match that was written out entirely for us. Two and a half weeks, then it’s that, then it’s over. I just painted my face like an idiot for nothing.”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His full take on the "Painted Face" gimmick:

“I was so against that,” Rawley said with a laugh. “I really didn’t want to do that. But truthfully the sketches didn’t look half bad. I remember thinking ‘I hope when I wear this it looks this cool.’ It couldn’t be furthest from. I pitched this idea of ‘everyone looks at themselves in the mirror and everyone hypes themselves up. Everyone has that degree of vanity, let me run with it. Let me cut promos where I am berating them for their shortcoming, and you don’t know who I am talking to. You find out later it’s me, and we can take this whole new attitude and run with it.’ Somehow that lead to me losing my mind and drawing on my face, I don’t know what it became.

“We literally did one match with that character. Me and Apollo Crews were paired together on a Europe tour. I remember it was like 2 and half weeks of everyday working together, we put on some great matches. There was so much that we pitched together. We put on matches that nobody was really expecting out of us and the fans gravitated towards. It’s hard though. You got 2 guys with no TV time going after these guys with established rivalries. But it was in the reports every night. ‘These two are onto something, lets give them a run.’ So they booked Apollo for my debut match in this new run. We were stoked, we were like lets go out and kill it, show them what we got. Then we found out it was a 60 second match that was written out entirely for us. Two and a half weeks, then it’s that, then it’s over. I just painted my face like an idiot for nothing.”

Gotdamn…… cut that niccas feet from under him

Atleast give them a fair chance man

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

200.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gotdamn…… cut that niccas feet from under him

Atleast give them a fair chance man

I’m watching the CVV vid with Mojo right now and it’s really good and informative. Some of the stuff was unintentionally fun, like when he mentioned “we were setting up for a push that never actually came” lol. Regardless of how people may feel about certain wrestlers, good or bad, it’s a shame that this is basically the calling card — undercutting somebody before they even get off the ground, then basically blaming them for not getting over. That whole “brass ring” stuff is a sham. You can grab the brass ring if they want you too, or if they’re hands are forced and have no choice (see: 2014 Daniel Bryan)