2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
They need the women's wrestlers. Unless it's a walk-in main eventer, they don't need the male talent right now.
Yea they don’t really need any of the male talent but I can see them picking up Murphy and Black. Ruby they could definitely use, Lana needs to stay at home though, she seems like a nice person but she turns her husband into a goof every time they work together.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Again AEW don’t really need any of these guys. But maybe it would be cool to pick up a couple to have. Yada yada yada!

With that said and out the way

Who does Impact, ROH, and NWA need to have that was released?:ohhh:
The IIconics would be great in TNA. ROH has been showcasing women lately, so maybe Ruby Riott could go there.
I'd love to see Black & Murphy join TNA as a tag team.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yea they don’t really need any of the male talent but I can see them picking up Murphy and Black. Ruby they could definitely use, Lana needs to stay at home though, she seems like a nice person but she turns her husband into a goof every time they work together.
You mean the writing turns him into a goof..his first run when he had everyone tapping out and Lana on the mic getting all that heat, he was hot. Lazy writing fukked that up. Protecting John Cena fukked that up. Not Lana...lol

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was feeling himself way too much. I think that storyline where Shane was calling him an idiot was how people really felt about him backstage, which is why his release makes sense in hindsight :yeshrug: He definitely had a big head over it

Old ruthless Vince would've had Shane go over at Mania due to a major mistake by Stroman and cut a promo saying "See, I told you he was stupid!" the next night.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the writing turns him into a goof..his first run when he had everyone tapping out and Lana on the mic getting all that heat, he was hot. Lazy writing fukked that up. Protecting John Cena fukked that up. Not Lana...lol

Ehh, it was OK but still kind of goofy 80s sh1t that was out of place in 2015. His current run in AEW is better than that run character-wise, easy.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want Black to go to AEW because they would be the only company to give him a dope entrance, outside of NJPW. Maybe CFO can make him another dope entrance song because most of AEW themes are trash, unless TK buys a legitimate song, lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Out of all of those releases, Braun is the only one I would sign if I were Tony Khan.
AEW needs tall wrestlers badly (Billy Gunn is taller than most of the AEW monsters), and Braun would fit the bill. Also, I could see Braun being one of the rare AEW signees to not end up on YouTube 2 weeks after first appearing on Dynamite.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Braun will go back to outdoors or lifting or whatever he was doing before he got picked up. He won’t wrestle unless it’s for WWE
yeah i feel like he'll maybe get a few small tv/movie roles and either go full fitness route or somehow go back on his words and work a few indie dates when he sees how much money he'll get for minimal work and getting put over.

i do hope his mental health is ok. i always feel for those huge dudes when they get tossed away like...lucky for him wrestling isnt the only thing he knows.