2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looking at tonight.
Finn Balor
Liv . That’s not a loss if she gets let go.
Tamina
That Asian guy with her.
I wish them well in their future endeavors

After Doudrop got thrown around by Bianca for the 10th time, she’s probably done too. There’s a few guys on the main roster that has their replacement in nxt already so more deavors is coming

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Kushida thought it was one way, but its the other way:mjlol:. Dude left NJPW thinking he was going to be a "mega" star. Like breh, you know what it is. You the time traveling junior that does flipping shyt and you are going to like it:ufdup:

If Cody can settle for being a midcarder, goddammit embrace your calling of being a junior weight.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Is it cultural? I know the Japanese always strive to be the best against the odds and be at the top…but this is wrestling in America. None of them ever get treated properly and yet they all keep coming over here. I think the last Japanese world champion in the west was Kenta for like 3 weeks in ROH in ‘06

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Kushida thought it was one way, but its the other way:mjlol:. Dude left NJPW thinking he was going to be a "mega" star. Like breh, you know what it is. You the time traveling junior that does flipping shyt and you are going to like it:ufdup:

If Cody can settle for being a midcarder, goddammit embrace your calling of being a junior weight.
To be fair when he joined NXT it was all about his style. :yeshrug:

and he was CW champ so at the time it was the right choice. Things just changed to where his style wasn't what they were looking for anymore.

Now it's time to cue up

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
after hearing vince seeing finn as a mid card guy, his salary and losing last night wouldn't be surprised if finn is let go soon enough. He's also way older than he looks.