2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
But that’s the thing…. They really could put more guys in play if they cut a lot if the fat in their programming.

Like cut back some of the call back replays. Not everyone needs an 8-20 mins promo/sketch.

I know your top guys are your top guys, but they don’t need 3-5 segments throughout the show

just little shyt like that can put more talent on screen
but what you're talking about really is more meaningless matches, and people have proven they don't watch meaningless matches. People aren't watching Main Event and 205 Live. They're tuning in for fukkery, which has always been what wrestling was really about. I don't know where this idea came from that north american wrestling casual wrestling fans cared about work rate. Biggest boom periods were heavy on characters and fukkery.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Makes you wonder why they even signed them in the first place :jbhmm:
trying to appeal to hardcore fans, by signing workrate indy darlings and assuming they could "produce" anybody. It's a bit of arrogance on WWE's part thinking they could throw a titantron, some shiny new ring gear, and a few catchphrases and some of these lifeless indy people and make it work. I can at least admit that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
but what you're talking about really is more meaningless matches, and people have proven they don't watch meaningless matches. People aren't watching Main Event and 205 Live. They're tuning in for fukkery, which has always been what wrestling was really about. I don't know where this idea came from that north american wrestling casual wrestling fans cared about work rate. Biggest boom periods were heavy on characters and fukkery.

I will say this…..

they been doing fukkery for a few decades now it hasn’t brought in the same vibe as the Boom period.

So yea more matches, but with all the WRITERS they have. It’s there job to figure out a way to make them not meaningless.

People love fukkery when the wrestling is trash, but if you give the people consistent GREAT matches they’ll appreciate its

It anyone can condition the people is this company via the way they conditioned them on other shyt

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She's Ric Flair's daughter breh

This.

Charlotte flair is made to usurp the nwa territory based legacy of ric flair.
Then if they both self destruct.
Sell the production on their network.
like their fall of wcw series of dvd's and propaganda.

That is the long con.
In the long run to make wwe bigger as a lone entity. Over any and every worker who ever graced the ring. While telling a fake narrative. That embodies wwf gets the spoils.
Where anyone not built from their ingrown clique based network and roster.
will be the long term losers.
Which means any awa or nwa territory based clients.
who do not fall into that.
will be made a mockery of and eventually buried by proxy.

How people in general do nOt grasp this is telling.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Never made any sense to me how they never had EC3 and Spud worked with each other when they both were in the company

Rock star spud is actually a higher overall talent in every mark and intangible than ec3.
Yet since wwe is bigger is better land dyanmic.
meets clique rules land politically. Neither will amount to be given much that leads anywhere except burial to near burial. As one ec3 is a construct to welled in being an attitude era drawing callback. Done with higher attention to detail with lesser resources. Yet in that since ec3. Never got anyone in wwe.
to agree to allow him to make wwe vulnerable to draw. As the invading legacy of the carter family wink wink.
Then his main drawing component was easily stripped away. Where ec3 really has no other style of workrate or character in his pedigree's background to shift gears. Plus the fact ec3 is damn good.
if not better than anything he was patterned after. As far as quality.
in being a spoof done better of the mcmahon clique dynamic in impact.
As far as rock stst spud.

Rock star spud may arguably be the best in-house reality contest worker whomever lived.
That if a booker with any real smarts. Would have booked to moon and made a rockstar.
Despite playing up bigger is better wwe based mantra and workrates.

Yet since politically clique rules meets bigger is better wwe semantics. Plus the fact rockstar spud was and is not a wwe creation from inception. Plus was created in a rival lesser resourced based company. Spud working in the wwe to the capacity he was allowed. Was merely he was that talented to nav absolute burial.
Plus imo vkm and their staff.
simply showed him mercy.
Yet if rockstar spud continues to stooge in the same manner and level of talent employed by his even higher quality even under burual potential as maverick whatever his wwe name was. Spud will eventually be buried into the oblivion as seth mcgowen meets eugene.

So imo rockstar spud needs to get back to being rockstar spud. Then pitching a rockstar spud versus Darby allin program of greatness.
Where he can gain legs as a bf. To eventually being a stooge bAsed heel with a bad ass faction and a title. Who when necessary can lace them up and go.
Right now clinging to wwe based ideals and their charactwrs who are modeled in low quality wwe carni levels of systemic burial. That both need a revival.
Far from their wwe chatacters.
who were buried by systemic proxy in wwe.

Art Barr

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Bray had value. Sold a ton of merch. They still released him. Once that happened all bets (mostly) were off.
Unique situation though, where another employee (Bliss) became a successful extension of his gimmick and lapped his merch numbers with her iteration of the Lily doll.

If she never pops as Sister Abigail he's almost undoubtedly still there working the Fiend character and pushing firefly funhouse products.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Free Scotty 2 Hotty :wow:

Scotty 2 Hotty Asks For WWE Release

Scotty 2 Hotty, who worked as a coach for developmental wrestlers in NXT, has asked for his release. In a Twitter post, he said that he’s always promised himself that if he was just doing a job for the paycheck, he’d quit. It appears the repackaging of the black and gold brand to the colorful NXT 2.0 was the reason for the move.

“Today, I have asked for my release from World Wrestling Entertainment. 30 years ago I stepped into a WWE ring for the very first time. I have lived my dream 100 times over. Some of my most special memories will always be from the last five years working with NXT.

The black and gold brand was something special and I am proud to have been a small part of that. I always promised myself that I would never be part of something solely for the paycheck and that was where I was at. I told myself that I would walk away if I ever got to that point, so that is what I have chosen to do

Coaching and producing the stars of NXT will always be a highlight of my life. I love you all more than you will ever know.

NXT has taken a dramatic turn in direction since the re-branding. With shorter matches and a wildly different presentation, the focus has been taken off in-ring action in favor of a more pure-entertainment based product. Veteran wrestlers are on the chopping block in lieu of younger, less experienced talent from worlds other than pro wrestling. Scotty 2 Hotty has seen enough.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s value in Xavier

some bozo like Braun didn’t have much, if any, during his last year
Maaaan gtfoh with this bullshyt

When Roman tucked his p*ssy in and went home for 6 months who was the dude that stepped up to main event WM and hold the belt until he came back and took a spot that honestly didn't deserve

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Maaaan gtfoh with this bullshyt

When Roman tucked his p*ssy in and went home for 6 months who was the dude that stepped up to main event WM and hold the belt until he came back and took a spot that honestly didn't deserve

Don’t do that..:ufdup:

Now YOU KNOW…that man’s immune system is compromised because of his leukemia. He HAD to go home and protect not only his family from the virus..but HIMSELF.

And you REMEMBER all them outbreaks that happened within the performance center and the Thunderdome.

So yeah..don’t YOU do that..:ufdup:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Road Dogg gone

wwe-triple-h.gif