2021 Smartphone Awards

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In our grand final, the S21 Ultra once again continued its domination of the competition, taking the final with 55.11% of the vote to the Pixel 6 Pro’s 44.89%. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is, without a doubt, the Readers’ Choice pick for Android Authority‘s best phone of 2021

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Might be one of the worst years for smartphones in a minute.

As a Samsung guy I'm waiting for next year to upgrade :hubie:
Nah...s21 Ultra is easily a top 10 phone ever made. Alot of glitches with the pixel 6 pro...and the iPhone 13 pro is more the same ol, same ol.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
im still rocking my regular S20 , maybe ill upgrade next year ...but so far i dont have a need to.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah...s21 Ultra is easily a top 10 phone ever made. Alot of glitches with the pixel 6 pro...and the iPhone 13 pro is more the same ol, same ol.
So I was on a oneplus 8 5g, has a 48mp camera, can be fully charged in 30 min. Is a great phone. I was going to upgrade to an s21 ultra so I can take pics of the moon. But I ultimately went with the iPhone 13 pro max.

The battery life off this is amazing, can last 2 full days with heavy use. Takes a lot longer to charge than the oneplus. But the positives, The advantages are universal over all androids.

IMessage for instance has 100mb limits so you can send videos or photos and they won’t be downgraded. Android has a 10mb limit

The web browser on Apple shyts on Android. I stream most of my content and it all works smoother on iPhone. I’m talking illegal streams, Apple lets me Rewind streams I can’t rewind on android.

I was off Apple because I hated the whole iTunes thing. That’s gone now, I’m content for now…

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
So I was on a oneplus 8 5g, has a 48mp camera, can be fully charged in 30 min. Is a great phone. I was going to upgrade to an s21 ultra so I can take pics of the moon. But I ultimately went with the iPhone 13 pro max.

The battery life off this is amazing, can last 2 full days with heavy use. Takes a lot longer to charge than the oneplus. But the positives, The advantages are universal over all androids.

IMessage for instance has 100mb limits so you can send videos or photos and they won’t be downgraded. Android has a 10mb limit

The web browser on Apple shyts on Android. I stream most of my content and it all works smoother on iPhone. I’m talking illegal streams, Apple lets me Rewind streams I can’t rewind on android.

I was off Apple because I hated the whole iTunes thing. That’s gone now, I’m content for now…
You came from a budget android to apple so of course it's a upgrade...if you had the top of the line Android you woulda seen it's no difference and if anything apple is lacking

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The one plus 9 pro just didn't seem impressive..I was more than willing to get it too...camera was hyped up but didn't live up to expectations...sad. I didn't even know LG fell off...