2021-2022 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These nikkas went 1-5 in the division.

These dudes really been waiting long to shyt on the Bengals. shyt on Eli Apple all you want. Cool. He ain’t gon be on the team next year. But Humphrey literally gave up damn near 300 yards to Chase. Clown ass nikkas

Ravens were 8-2 when Lamar got hurt. They win that division in a landslide if he stays healthy. They DO run the north. And don’t say oh we beat them once with Lamar, because the Browns swept you. shyt happens…bottom line they would have won the division and will most likely win next year.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You are who you hang with. If you're around people who make bad decisions eventually you'll probably make them as well.

For Lamar Jackson's sake, I hope Antonio Brown doesn't end up on the Ravens.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ravens were 8-2 when Lamar got hurt. They win that division in a landslide if he stays healthy. They DO run the north. And don’t say oh we beat them once with Lamar, because the Browns swept you. shyt happens…bottom line they would have won the division and will most likely win next year.
You sound dumb. They don’t run shyt. They won the division in 2018 and 2019. WTF that gotta do with now? How you gonna just say “if he stay healthy.” He wins with his play style and he takes hits with his play style. That kind of injury was bound to happen. This isn’t Madden. He might come back tentative about running, trying to stay in the pocket, which would turn him into a completely different player. I love Lamar but winning the division twice 2 years ago don’t mean you run shyt lol.

And why you talking like we had some simple ass victory over them? We beat them 41-17 in Baltimore when they squad was reasonably healthy. Beat the Steelers x2. Beat the Ravens x2. Beat the Raiders x2. Beat the fukking Chiefs x2. Stop acting like this was some bum ass Bengals squad and like we ain’t about to upgrade all this shyt next year. Literally top 5 in cap space with at least 2 years of our best players on rookie deals.

And wtf the browns sweeping us have to do with anything? One of the games was literally week 17 after we clinched the division and didn’t play starters. Regardless that don’t got shyt to do with the Ravens getting that ass busted again next year ole goof ass nikka. Ravens got swept by Bengals and Steelers but they “run the north” :russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound dumb. They don’t run shyt. They won the division in 2018 and 2019. WTF that gotta do with now? How you gonna just say “if he stay healthy.” He wins with his play style and he takes hits with his play style. That kind of injury was bound to happen. This isn’t Madden. He might come back tentative about running, trying to stay in the pocket, which would turn him into a completely different player. I love Lamar but winning the division twice 2 years ago don’t mean you run shyt lol.

And why you talking like we had some simple ass victory over them? We beat them 41-17 in Baltimore when they squad was reasonably healthy. Beat the Steelers x2. Beat the Ravens x2. Beat the Raiders x2. Beat the fukking Chiefs x2. Stop acting like this was some bum ass Bengals squad and like we ain’t about to upgrade all this shyt next year. Literally top 5 in cap space with at least 2 years of our best players on rookie deals.

And wtf the browns sweeping us have to do with anything? One of the games was literally week 17 after we clinched the division and didn’t play starters. Regardless that don’t got shyt to do with the Ravens getting that ass busted again next year ole goof ass nikka. Ravens got swept by Bengals and Steelers but they “run the north” :russ:

this long ass reply :mjlol:

I can tell you still in your feelings about that L. Just enjoy the fact that you over achieved and made it to a Super Bowl in the first place.

Root for us in SB57 when we run it back

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
this long ass reply :mjlol:

I can tell you still in your feelings about that L. Just enjoy the fact that you over achieved and made it to a Super Bowl in the first place.

Root for us in SB57 when we run it back
Goofy ass nikka. Zero substance. Can’t refute shyt I said. Lets hope Lamar learns to throw. Them hits piling up :skip:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

These nikkas went 1-5 in the division.

These dudes really been waiting long to shyt on the Bengals. shyt on Eli Apple all you want. Cool. He ain’t gon be on the team next year. But Humphrey literally gave up damn near 300 yards to Chase. Clown ass nikkas

Bengals run got the entire damn Ravens org in the salt mines. :mjlol: