2021-2022 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to scrap the whole All star aspect of the NFL. It’s pointless. You can’t have a friendly game of a violent sport. Offensive and defensive line just stands up and does nothing when the ball is snapped.

:mjlol:

college football have friendly games. its been atleast 3 senior bowls thats been played in last few weeks
but the thing is, you have multi millionaire franchise players playing in this. if 1 of these dudes get seriously injured. best believe 1 of these owners would be on phone chewing Goodell out

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i grew up a raiders fan and this shyt was the beginning of the end of giving a shyt about the nfl for me. I spent the next however many years hating on Brady amd watching him win constantly, and the Raiders did jack shyt but blow a super bowl :stopitslime:

fukk maga tom for life.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So tired of these overdramatized sports documentaries

“In a lot of ways the Tuck Rule it’s like all those moments in our lives when one thing changes everything” :mjlol:

This is one of those moments that’s just :deadhorse: just like Malice in the Palace

Brady wasn’t tucking shyt that was a fumble can’t believe that happened and they justified it as a “Tuck Rule” :mjlol:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
League always jad a vendetta against the Raiders. 20 years ago America was on Patriotic high because of post 9/11. Patriots vs Raiders was perfect for Sat primetime game.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
LMAO Brady the luckiest mofo alive...that was not a tuck against the Raiders

Unfortunately, that’s why it wasn’t a fumble. Because Brady didn’t get to tuck the ball, it was an incomplete pass. BS rule, but that’s the rule :yeshrug: