2021-2022 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hill losing to Parsons in that race.:mjlol:.

Chiefs keep taking more L's. I don't want to hear any excuses about Hill not wanting to get hurt when all he'd be doing is sitting at home in February like he will be for the next ten years when that Mahomes contract kicks in.:russ:.

Chiefs Kingdom is scrambling and mad as hell.:mjlol:.

Don’t bring that shyt to the class after we served you up in the team thread breh :lolbron:. Pats were sitting at home since wk 18 and every one of em still sitting at home but two defenders and a STer :umad: Chiefs got both sides in it :blessed: even tho their goofy asses shouldn’t even be there :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this a steep ass hill he running up. but the promising not missing the playoffs anymore is not something I'd guarantee as a WR

Especially a Baltimore secondary receiver :russ: no shade to Lamar that’s just not their philosophy

Edit: that would be like Derrick Gore guaranteeing the playoffs next yr :heh:

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps

A rich person buying land/property somewhere doesn't mean he's going to a team near it. Tannehill got one more year on that contract. Trust me he's not buying land there because he wants to be a Titan.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
A rich person buying land/property somewhere doesn't mean he's going to a team near it. Tannehill got one more year on that contract. Trust me he's not buying land there because he wants to be a Titan.
Just posting what I come across :hubie:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wonder when the media gon learn we as nfl fans don't give af about some sexual harassment or whatever they pinning on Snyder this time :russ:

They just need to strip the team from him and give it to Bezos cause thats all they want to do :heh:

I’d be more interested in what was said in them e mails but yes just take his franchise