2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
If I'm the Browns I'd offer my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks in next years draft along with Baker Mayfield for Deshaun.

Is there any reason why the Texans wouldn't take this deal? If the Browns had an actually talented QB with all of that skill position talent and defense they'd never miss the playoffs......if I was the Falcons I'd throw the same offer out as well. There isn't a QB in the draft that's better than Deshaun.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Take a look at these numbers

If a twitter cat can break it down then the OC should be able to realize this.

And take a look at this game...on a series the 1st 2 plays were wr screens that went nowhere and its 3rd and long.
Then next series they get to the RZ and call a run that didn't work and then an end around jet sweep that lost ten yards.

Dolphins gotta get rid of old ass chan Gailey

Yeah, Gailey aint it. Flores gonna have to take him to the woodshed before this game is over. I still don't like the way ya Hawaiian breh handles certain situations (which is why I said he needs time) but the playcalling is definitely not doing him any favors. Them nikkas just laid over and died today.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm the Browns I'd offer my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks in next years draft along with Baker Mayfield for Deshaun.

Is there any reason why the Texans wouldn't take this deal? If the Browns had an actually talented QB with all of that skill position talent and defense they'd never miss the playoffs......if I was the Falcons I'd throw the same offer out as well. There isn't a QB in the draft that's better than Deshaun.

sure the texans would love that deal...why would the browns make that deal.