2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is Calvin Ridley on the outside of that elite WR list or he's not up there like that yet

calh45

Cal
Daps
at a certain point folks gonna have to stop this whole blaming the OC calling plays and maybe realize its Tua that got issues.

One of these days when I'm bored I'm going to find the thread where I was getting into it with Bama fans about Tua and saying Bama QBs never work out in the NFL because of how they're taught along with being insulated by being surrounded by the best line and skill players. He never was under pressure and never had to throw into any tight windows. I don't believe Bama teaches their QBs how to read defenses. I think they just teach them how to spot mismatches vs their athletic ass WRs. They just negged me and kept telling me I was wrong. If I was an NFL team I'd steer clear of Mac Jones too.

This next Miami drive has to end in a touchdown or their entire season is cooked. They need TDs only for the rest of the game. They can't go into half time down 18 points or more.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Dawg. What's up with this Dallas O Line? Getting no leverage on in the run game and Dalton is getting sacked / pressured to no end. That use to be at least 1 of their bright spots.