2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evans been waiting a while for the playoffs and now it's looking like he's gonna miss it. That fukking sucks.

Exact thought I had :francis: he was finally gonna get that big stage but his body just can’t hold up from the looks

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think they could lock up the 5 spot

Bucs have their built in excuse now

fukk up with your bum ass Bird squad featuring the former MVP frontrunner turned mediocre simp ass nikka. Evans was also going for an NFL record. Mind the business that pays you nikka

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
fukk up with your bum ass Bird squad featuring the former MVP frontrunner turned mediocre simp ass nikka. Evans was also going for an NFL record. Mind the business that pays you nikka
:umad: Tampa aint got no shot at a 1 seed cuz yall got swept by the Saints :wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I think they could lock up the 5 spot

Bucs have their built in excuse now

This may sound like me being a hater, but y'all ain't that good though to be worth the risk. Russ is Russ, but Pete is back to playing Pete ball and KNJ can't scheme a defense to save his life.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
they riding the hot hand winning. i dont think Gilbert would get the W

Fucc a hot hand. Them foo's played the Bengals without Joe, a depleted ass 49ers and the Eagles. And aside from the Eagles game, he was a steady hand at best. But with the division on the line, if his bum ass don't make shyt shake soon, I'd pull his ass.