2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I need Zeke to run with some authority today. He look good on the screen but line seemingly aint getting no push.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I agree with you on the Jags loss. That shyt was inexcusable.

Though I do see where he's coming from with the bad luck part. We've been hit with either key injuries or COVID before all of our big games this season. Lost several key players during our last Titans game, which to me was the biggest game of the season. Just so happen to have both starting tackles out against a Steelers team with a great pass rush. It's bad luck too.

It is bad luck. There's been a 16 game schedule for nearly 45 years and only two times have teams missed the playoffs with 11 wins. One of those times was in the 80s when they only had 10 playoff teams. The odds of missing a 14 team playoff with 11 wins are extremely low. It will probably be a long time before it happens again.

None of the losses we had count any more than the others. The Jags loss is just the most "memeable" one so it's what people point to. We lose to the Jags but beat the Steelers, or Ravens, or Browns and no one brings that game up. I'm not blaming any of those losses on luck, I didn't even expect Indy to get to 11 wins with this roster. But missing the playoffs with 11 wins has 0 to do with "taking care of business" every week.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Which might not be a good thing :picard:

Why? Tua actually plays very well.
He takes care of the ball and the OC admitted he calls a completely different game for the 2 qbs.
And he really doesn't call a game thats very beneficial to what Tua does best which is spread em out and hurry up.
Go to the dolphin thread whole series of tweets breaking it down