2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I can see any of these guys making it out of the NFC - Tampa/GB/NO/SEA
I agree except I don't think Tampa in that tier (now watch they come out the NFC lol)

I'll give GB the edge because they have HFA but neither NO/SEA/GB are that drastically better than the other team IMO.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree except I don't think Tampa in that tier (now watch they come out the NFC lol)

I'll give GB the edge because they have HFA but neither NO/SEA/GB are that drastically better than the other team IMO.

Tampa completely dominated GB already this year. SEA pass D is incredibly suspect. NO can give them problems.

Funny enough, if the WFT makes it in - I think they have a shot at beating Tampa. Tom hates pressure up the gut from 4 guys and they can do that. I am not sure how they score points tho

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tampa completely dominated GB already this year. SEA pass D is incredibly suspect. NO can give them problems.

Funny enough, if the WFT makes it in - I think they have a shot at beating Tampa. Tom hates pressure up the gut from 4 guys and they can do that. I am not sure how they score points tho
Bucs pass D is sum shyt we can def give em work

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

That tampa game was a fluke. Packers were shytting on them all first quarter until Rodgers went rare mode and threw INTs and the defense was given a small field to defend several series. No way does that happen again a 2nd time. TB less of my worries especially at home.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin Fields fell to No. 9 in @McShay13's latest NFL Draft rankings. @DesmondHoward on the stigma that comes with Ohio State QBs: "He comes from a program where they don't have a history of developing players at his position where they will be successful at the next level."

if im justin fields, im like "what the hell do those guys got to do with me"