Daps
Reppin
NULL
so do the steelers say "fukk yo playoff hopes" next week vs the browns
or rest the squad

calh45

Cal
Daps
If you really want me to get football nerd about that Baker QB sneak it's partially on the coach. You don't create a set that gives a d-lineman a short run at your QBs back. You need a TE on each side to protect from the end coming into the side of the wedge and blowing it up........they'll never say that during the broadcast, but that's partially on the head coach calling that play.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you really want me to get football nerd about that Baker QB sneak it's partially on the coach. You don't create a set that gives a d-lineman a short run at your QBs back. You need a TE on each side to protect from the end coming into the side of the wedge and blowing it up........they'll never say that during the broadcast, but that's partially on the head coach calling that play.

i think if Hunt was closer he may have been able to prevent the fumble because he would be pushing Baker and adding some protection

but damn terrible way to end for the browns

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
sigh. the nfl is just too unpredictable

NYJ goes from being 0-13 to beating two playoff teams in a row. shyt makes zero sense
The Jets do this shyt every year. fukk em. fukk em all :blessed:

Jets fans can now delude themselves into thinking Darnold is anything more than what he is or they're gonna draft MAGA Mahomes and swear on everything he's better than the guy they cried over losing.

May 2020 be everlasting for that fukkin franchise. Go get your Superbowl, Prez.