2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Winston is gone command high numbers after"resting" a year in n.o.:pacspit:Sean p
Drew arm won't lead us to the big game. It's a shame cause our defense did its job yesterday. Can't keep going 3 and out against that team.
I have a feeling there may be at least 10 teams with new QBs next year

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I'm just getting over a coughing fit in the locker room earlier. I'm trying to get some water into my system and be able to breathe,” Garrett said on Zoom. “Taking those deep, big breaths are tough right now with the shortness of breath and that turning into a cough or getting choked up.

even though he is cleared to play and may be covid free. man i wouldnt feel comfortable being in locker room

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Winston is gone command high numbers after"resting" a year in n.o.:pacspit:Sean p
Drew arm won't lead us to the big game. It's a shame cause our defense did its job yesterday. Can't keep going 3 and out against that team.
I have a feeling there may be at least 10 teams with new QBs next year

Not sure about that.

Us, Washington, NYJ for sure.

Carolina, ATL, Dallas, NE is a maybe.

Chicago, Denver, Detroit, unlikely (but they should get new QBs if possible)

NO, Tampa, Indy depends on if their QB retires.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Well, officially no playoffs this year for the NFL's greatest franchise.:mjcry:.

I thought they would have done better this year, especially after their first few games. I kept giving Cam the benefit of the doubt for most of the season, but he just can't throw. Maybe that can change next year, but I'm not sure.

Excited about the OL, HB's, and young defense though.

No idea who the QB will be. If it is Cam, it's probably going to be another one year deal as I don't see any team giving him a multi year contract for starter money.

You won this season.:salute:.

@Derek Lee .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Well, officially no playoffs this year for the NFL's greatest franchise.:mjcry:.

I thought they would have done better this year, especially after their first few games. I kept giving Cam the benefit of the doubt for most of the season, but he just can't throw. Maybe that can change next year, but I'm not sure.

Excited about the OL, HB's, and young defense though.

No idea who the QB will be. If it is Cam, it's probably going to be another one year deal as I don't see any team giving him a multi year contract for starter money.

You won this season.:salute:.

@Derek Lee .

I win again :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

:mjlol:

Sam Darnold career 64 TDs 22 INTs at USC

Justin Fields career 79 TDs 8 INTs at tOSU with a shortened covid-ridden season

Fields has a better arm, more accurate, better legs, reads the field better, just a better overall prospect. And the #1 overall pick next year is likely Sam Howell.

Sam Howell? 71 TDs 13 INTs.

Take Fields. :yeshrug:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Sam Darnold career 64 TDs 22 INTs at USC

Justin Fields career 79 TDs 8 INTs at tOSU with a shortened covid-ridden season

Fields has a better arm, more accurate, better legs, reads the field better, just a better overall prospect. And the #1 overall pick next year is likely Sam Howell.

Sam Howell? 71 TDs 13 INTs.

Take Fields. :yeshrug:
The narrative that Fields = Darnold is wrong. My problem is the the NY media will tear JF apart if he doesn't win 9 games next year or something.